The Beatles’ final album Let It Be will be expanded and reissued on October 15 through Apple Corps Ltd./Capitol/UMe.
The 1970 record has been newly mixed in stereo by producer Giles Martin and engineer Sam Okell in stereo, 5.1 surround DTS, and Dolby Atmos and will be released in a variety of formats to coincide with the premiere of Peter Jackson’s documentary The Beatles: Get Back and a new book of the same name.
The Super Deluxe version packs in a wealth of bonus content, including 27 previously unreleased session recordings, a four-track Let It Be EP and the never before released 14-track Get Back stereo LP mix, which was compiled by engineer Glyn Johns in May 1969.
In the foreword to the new book, Paul McCartney reflects on the 1970 Let It Be documentary, saying: “I had always thought the original film was pretty sad as it dealt with the break-up of our band, but the new film shows the camaraderie and love the four of us had between us.
“It also shows the wonderful times we had together, and combined with the newly remastered Let It Be album, stands as a powerful reminder of this time. It’s how I want to remember The Beatles.”
The Super Deluxe edition will be spread across 5CD/1 Blu-ray and along with the music will include a 105-page book featuring memorabilia such as track notes, never before published photographs, session notes, sketches and more. Let It Be will also be released on deluxe 2CD, deluxe 2LP and a 12-track standard CD.
To mark the news, three tracks from Let It Be have been released and can be listened to below: Let It Be (2021 Stereo Mix), Don’t Let Me Down (first rooftop performance) and For You Blue (Get Back LP Mix).
* 5CD/1Blu-ray: album in new stereo mix in hi-res 96kHz/24-bit, new 5.1 surround DTS and Dolby Atmos album mixes, with 105-page hardbound book in a 10″x12″ die-cut slipcase
* 180g, half-speed mastered vinyl 4LP + 45rpm 12-inch vinyl EP with 105-page hardbound book in a 12.5″ x12.5” die-cut slipcase
* Digital Audio Collection (stereo + album mixes in hi res 96kHz/24-bit / Dolby Atmos)
* Let It Be (new stereo mix of original album): 12 tracks
* Previously unreleased outtakes, studio jams, rehearsals: 27 tracks
* Previously unreleased 1969 Get Back LP mix by Glyn Johns, newly mastered: 14 tracks
* Let It Be EP: 4 tracks
* Glyn Johns’ unreleased 1970 mixes: Across The Universe and I Me Mine
* Giles Martin & Sam Okell’s new stereo mixes: Don’t Let Me Down and Let It Be singles
Explore eil.com & 991.com sister – the world’s best online store for rare, collectable & out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- The Beatles - With The Beatles - One Box - Stereo Logo - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £75.00, $90.00, €87.00 (New Item) (arrived 29-Nov-2022 12:55)on November 30, 2022 at 11:07 am
THE BEATLES With The Beatles (Rare 1969 UK fifth pressing of the 1963 14-track stereo LP with one EMI boxed logo on the labels, complete with period red toned Advert inner, front laminated flipback picture sleeve WITH 'stereo' logo on the front. This label design was used very briefly between the Apple label & the standard two EMI box logo & very few LP's were pressed. The sleeve has some light edgewear and a few areas of laminate creasing on the front, but has intact flipacks and only very minor discolouration on the back. The vinyl is superb with few signs of play. An excellent copy of this rare pressing PCS3045)
- The Beatles - Abbey Road - 2nd - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £40.00, $48.00, €46.40 (New Item) (arrived 25-Nov-2022 12:32)on November 30, 2022 at 11:07 am
THE BEATLES Abbey Road (1969 UK second issue of the classic 16-track stereo LP, fully laminated picture sleeve. Although credited on the label, 'Her Majesty' is not listed on the back of the sleeve. The sleeve is excellent with a little laminatelift and creasing around the edges; the vinyl shows just the lightest signs of play PCS7088)
- The Beatles - From Me To You - 2nd - UK - 7" vinyl - £25.00, $30.00, €29.00 (New Item) (arrived 23-Nov-2022 13:42)on November 30, 2022 at 11:07 am
THE BEATLES From Me To You (1963 UK 'second' press first issue 7" vinyl single with intact four prong centre , 'THE PARLOPHONE CO' and 'Recording First Published' label text, also including Thank You Girl. Issued in the Parlophone company die-cut paper sleeve, the vinyl remains in excellent condition with just a few light surface scuffs to show for over fifty five years R5015)
- The Beatles - Rubber Soul - 1st - G - UK - vinyl LP - £50.00, $60.00, €58.00 (New Item) (arrived 23-Nov-2022 15:18)on November 30, 2022 at 11:07 am
THE BEATLES Rubber Soul (1965 UK first issue 14-track mono vinyl LP on the black & yellow Parlophone label with 'Sold in U.K.' & 'The Gramophone Co.' label credits, front laminated flipback picture sleeve. This is a good copy of this sought after mono pressing PMC1267)See 'More info' for further details of the condition...
- The Beatles - The Early Years - Cobblestones Sleeve - UK - vinyl LP - £12.00, $14.40, €13.92 (New Item) (arrived 24-Nov-2022 08:50)on November 30, 2022 at 11:07 am
THE BEATLES The Early Years (1971 UK 12-track vinyl compilation LP featuring the Beatles' earliest recordings in Germany and their legendary recordings backing Tony Sheridan. The fully laminated picture sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear and the vinyl remains in excellent condition with few signs of play)