**IN STOCK NOW**
The original album and associated recordings are newly remixed by Steven Wilson. For this new collection, the album has been expanded with five unreleased tracks from the recording sessions, including a different take of the single Working John, Working Joe, an extended version of Crossfire and the outtake Coruisk.
Additionally, there is a live recording from November 1980 of the band’s full concert at the LA Sports Arena. The performance mixed new ‘A’ tracks (Black Sunday, Batteries Not Included and Uniform) with older hits such as Aqualung, Heavy Horses and Songs From The Wood.
All six discs are housed within a sealed case-bound DVD book filled with an extensive history of the album, track-by-track annotations by Anderson, rare photographs and much more.
Discover more Jethro Tull here plus see what else has just arrived below…
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Jethro Tull - Minstrel In The Gallery - 3rd - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $20.85, €17.40 (New Item) (arrived 06-May-2021 11:25)on May 7, 2021 at 6:06 am
JETHRO TULL Minstrel In The Gallery (1986 UK blue label issue of the classic 1975 6-track LP, picture sleeve. The sleeve shows minorl shelfwear & the vinyl has little sign of play CHR1082)
- Jethro Tull - A Little Light Music - EX - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £125.00, $173.75, €145.00 (New Item) (arrived 21-Apr-2021 15:54)on May 7, 2021 at 6:06 am
JETHRO TULL A Little Light Music (1992 UK 17-track Vinyl 2-LP set, all recorded during a semi acoustic European tour in May 1992, housed in a glossy gatefold picture sleeve which retains the original hype-sticker. The sleeve displays some light general wear whilst the vinyl looks barely played, a really nice example CHR1954)
- Jethro Tull - Stand Up - 4th - WOS - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $34.75, €29.00 (New Item) (arrived 17-Mar-2021 15:19)on May 7, 2021 at 6:06 am
JETHRO TULL Stand Up (1971 UK issue of the 1969 10-track stereo LP on the pink rim 'palm tree' label, housed in a gatefold 'pop-up' picture sleeve. Apart from a few numbers written in biro neatly on the back, the sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear with a bit of edge scuffing & the vinyl remains in wonderful condition with few signs of play ILPS9103)
- Jethro Tull - A New Day Fanzines 1985 - August 2004 - UK - fanzine - £395.00, $549.05, €458.20 (New Item) (arrived 20-Mar-2021 09:34)on May 7, 2021 at 6:06 am
JETHRO TULL A New Day Fanzines 1985 - August 2004 (Collection of Seventy Eight, yes - 78 UK A5 size fanzines, comprising issues 1-9, 12-14, 16-55, 57-78, 80, 82-84. All crammed with photographs, articles, interviews, information, fan letters,tour dates, plus much much more, each with a different cover image. Apart from some light signs of age, these all remain in a really nice condition)
- Jethro Tull - Fanzines - 28 - UK - fanzine - £175.00, $243.25, €203.00 (New Item) (arrived 22-Mar-2021 09:37)on May 7, 2021 at 6:06 am
JETHRO TULL Fanzines - 28 (Collection of twenty-eight UK A5 size fanzines including six of 'Living In The Past' (nos. 1-6) and twenty-two issues of 'This Is Not The Way Ian Planned It!!' (2-23), all from the 1990's. All crammed with photos, articles, interviews, information, fan letters and much much more - A fabulous read!)
eil.com – the world’s best online store for rare, collectable & out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987