Robert Plant is to release a solo anthology later this year titled Digging Deep: Subterranea.
The two-disc collection will bring together 30 tracks from the former Led Zeppelin frontman’s solo career, and will include three previously untitled tracks: Nothing Takes The Place Of You, Charlie Patton Highway (Turn It Up – Part 1) and Too Much Alike, which features Patty Griffin.
Digging Deep: Subterranea will launch on 2CD and on digital and streaming platforms on October 2 through Plant’s Es Paranza label.
The collection will span tracks from all 11 of Plant’s solo albums and include songs he recorded with Jimmy Page, Buddy Miller, Phil Collins, Nigel Kennedy, Richard Thompson and Strange Sensation/The Sensational Space Shifters.
Today’s announcement coincides with the launch of the third season of Plant’s Digging Deep podcast. Five new episodes will premiere every two weeks and all were recorded earlier this year with BBC 6 Music’s Matt Everitt before a live audience at London’s Rough Trade East.
Digging Deep: Subterranea is now available to pre-order. Find details below.
Robert Plant: Digging Deep: Subterranea
2. Hurting Kind
3. Shine It All Around
4. Ship of Fools
5. Nothing Takes The Place Of You – Previously unreleased
6. Darkness, Darkness
7. Heaven Knows
8. In the Mood
9. Charlie Patton Highway (Turn It Up – Part 1) – Previously unreleased
10. New World
11. Like I’ve Never Been Gone
12. I Believe
13. Dance with You Tonight
14. Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down
15. Great Spirit (Acoustic)
1. Angel Dance
4. Wreckless Love
5. White Clean & Neat
6. Silver Rider
7. Fat Lip
8. 29 Palms
9. Last Time I Saw Her
10 Embrace Another Fall
11. Too Much Alike – Previously unreleased
12. Big Log
13. Falling in Love Again
14. Memory Song (Hello Hello)
15. Promised Land
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Robert Plant - Raising Sand - 180gm - EX - US - 2-LP vinyl set - £40.00, $56.40, €46.40 (New Item) (arrived 13-May-2021 15:30)on May 14, 2021 at 8:05 pm
ROBERT PLANT Raising Sand (2008 US 13-track double LP pressed on 180gram Virgin Vinyl, produced by T Bone Burnett & featuring a stellar cast of supporting musicians. Two of the most distinctive vocalists come together tocreate an amazing, unexpected gem, with songs ranging from modern to classic, consisting mostly of lesser-known material from a wide spectrum of great blues, R&B, country & folk songwriters, including a version of Plant & Page's 'Please Read The Letter'. Housedin a deluxe gatefold picture sleeve with lyrics inside. The sleeve shows only light ringwear, whilst the vinyl looks barely played)
- Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV - 6th - Top - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $35.25, €29.00 (New Item) (arrived 29-Apr-2021 11:02)on May 14, 2021 at 8:05 pm
LED ZEPPELIN Led Zeppelin IV (Mid 70s UK issue of the classic 1971 8-track LP, thr first issue on the green & orange Atlantic label with the 'Misty Mountain Top' label error. Probably one of the most recognisable albums in history, with the classic Stairway To Heaven, Rock N Roll & When The Levee Breaks, gatefold picture sleeve with a credits/lyric inner. The sleeve [VG+] shows some age wear scuffing with a faint scuff mark on the front & the vinyl remains in Excellent condition withfew signs of play K50008)
- Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin III - 180gm - German - vinyl LP - £25.00, $35.25, €29.00 (New Item) (arrived 28-Apr-2021 09:17)on May 14, 2021 at 8:05 pm
LED ZEPPELIN Led Zeppelin III (2014 German 19-track audiophile LP issue of the 1970 album pressed on 180 gram Heavyweight Vinyl, including Immigrant Song, Gallows Pole, Celebration Day and Since I've Been Loving You. Housed in a hype-stickered gatefold picture sleeve reproducing the original rotating wheel artwork & Zeppelin logo hologram on the back. Both sleeve & vinyl remain in superb near 'as new' condition)
- Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin - Remastered - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $21.15, €17.40 (New Item) (arrived 28-Apr-2021 09:24)on May 14, 2021 at 8:05 pm
LED ZEPPELIN Led Zeppelin (2014 UK/EU 9-track LP, their classic 1969 debut album pressed on 180 gram vinyl, remastered by Jimmy Page. Includes Good Times Bad Times and Dazed & Confused. Housed in a hype-stickered picture sleeve reproducing the original album artwork with hologram sticker on the back. This copy remains in near as new condition)
- Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti - 80s Mispelling - VG - German - 2-LP vinyl set - £25.00, $35.25, €29.00 (New Item) (arrived 28-Apr-2021 09:41)on May 14, 2021 at 8:05 pm
LED ZEPPELIN Physical Graffiti (80s German issue of the classic 1975 15-track double LP, housed in a die-cut & barcoded picture sleeve with the catalogue number SSK89400-O & [SS 2-200] printed in red on the spine whilst the labels have 'K89400' with the 'Boggie With Stu' & 'Hauses Of The Holy' mispellings, complete with picture inners & tracklist/credits insert. The outer sleeve is graded as VG with some notable scuffing along the opening edge and some general edgewear, whilst the vinyl shows only a few light cosmetic surface scuffs - a great play copy SSK89400)