Last week, the band released a video showing them discussing how they made You Shook Me All Night Long and followed that with a raucous performance from Tokyo of What Do You Do For Money Honey in 1981.
The latest clip from the vault sees Brian Johnson, Angus Young and Malcolm Young talking about legendary album opener Hells Bells and how it all came together at Compass Point Studios in the Bahamas in the spring of 1980 with producer Mutt Lange.
AC/DC’s Facebook page describe the video as being about “the bell and the riff heard ’round the world,” with Johnson talking about the opening lyrics, while Angus and Malcolm play the famous intro.
Malcolm adds: “It was a really good intro – it was really ominous. Angus had the title Hells Bells – and I was just taking a piss and I just thought: ‘Hang on, why don’t we get a big fucking bell!’”
As part of the Back In Black anniversary celebrations, AC/DC also launched a fanwall, and are asking fans to post photos and videos on Instagram using the hashtag #backinblack40 which will then appear on the website.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- AC/DC - If You Want Blood You've Got It - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £35.00, $48.30, €40.95 (New Item) (arrived 22-Jul-2021 16:30)on July 24, 2021 at 10:11 pm
AC/DC If You Want Blood You've Got It (1978 UK 10-track LP, featuring scorching live versions of High Voltage, Let There Be Rock & more recorded during their 1978 World Tour, picture sleeve. The sleeve shows some light edgewear including a very small seam split along the bottom opening edge, whilst the vinyl shows few signs of play K50532)
- AC/DC - Rock 'n Roll Damnation - UK - 7" vinyl - £15.00, $20.70, €17.55 (New Item) (arrived 10-Jun-2021 10:04)on July 24, 2021 at 10:11 pm
AC/DC Rock 'n Roll Damnation (1980 UK solid centre 7" vinyl single, also including with Sin City, company die cut paper sleeve. The vinyl is in excellent condition K11142)
- AC/DC - Thunderstuck - UK - poster - Promo - £30.00, $41.40, €35.10 (Back In Stock) (arrived 22-Apr-2021 20:59)on July 24, 2021 at 10:11 pm
AC/DC Thunderstruck (Rare 1990 UK original ATCO promotional poster measuring approximately 23" x 16" with artwork by creative design group Mainartery. This poster remains in excellent condition with just a small area of paper loss to the bottom left corner. The image itself is pure Angus and unmistakeably AC/DC. It is ideal size for framing and display!)
- AC/DC - If You Want Blood - 180gram - Opened shrink - UK - vinyl LP - £20.00, $27.60, €23.40 (New Item) (arrived 12-May-2021 16:24)on July 24, 2021 at 10:11 pm
AC/DC If You Want Blood (2003 UK limited edition 10-track digitally remastered LP pressed on Audiophile quality 180gram Vinyl, the first live album by Australian hard rock originally released in 1978, picture sleeve featuring the original artwork with newly-designed inner with liner notes and photographs - still in its opened shrinkwrap. The vinyl and sleeve are in near mint condition)
- AC/DC - Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution - P/S - UK - 7" vinyl - £20.00, $27.60, €23.40 (New Item) (arrived 24-May-2021 17:05)on July 24, 2021 at 10:11 pm
AC/DC Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution (1980 UK solid centre 7" vinyl single, also including Hells Bells. The flipback style card picture sleeve shows a little shelfwear while the vinyl remains in excellent condition K11630)