The web has gone nuts for a video in which a baby appears to “sing” the AC/DC classic Thunderstruck.
We say “appears” because the baby, who goes by the name of Ryan, clearly isn’t capable of performing unattended. What he can do, however, is rely on a nearby parent to manipulate his junior vocabulary into something that’s musical enough to go viral.
Dad Matt MacMillan says, “I recorded my son making baby noises, figured out the notes he made, and arranged them into Thunderstruck by AC/DC.”
And very good it is too. Ryan’s various yelps, sighs, coos, grunts and gurgles don’t quite match the AC/DC version for sheer volume, but Matt’s editing ensures that the performance lacks none of the original’s velocity.
Earlier this week, Australian broadcaster Eddie McGuire claimed that AC/DC will release their new studio album in the coming weeks – and will back that with a tour in late 2020.
He posted a series of tweets addressing the current situation in the AC/DC camp and confirmed that “all four surviving members” were involved in the recording of an album, and that it will include tracks recorded by the late Malcolm Young.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- AC/DC - Back In Black - Shrink - German - vinyl LP - £25.00, $34.50, €29.50 (New Item) (arrived 21-Oct-2021 10:14)on October 22, 2021 at 9:38 pm
AC/DC Back In Black (Mid 1980's German 10-track LP issue of the 1980 album, the sixth internationally released studio album the Australian rock band, their first after the untimely death of Bon Scott, and subsequently the first to feature Brian Johnson. The labels have 'K 50 735', whilst the barcoded embossed title sleeve has 'ATL 50 735' catalogue number printed, and includes the printed paper inner. This example remains in the barcode stickered open shrink, therefore the sleeve displays only light wear, and the vinyl shows only light signs of play)
- AC/DC - If You Want Blood You've Got It - German - vinyl LP - £15.00, $20.70, €17.70 (New Item) (arrived 04-Oct-2021 17:11)on October 22, 2021 at 9:38 pm
AC/DC If You Want Blood You've Got It (1984 German 10-track vinyl LP recorded live during the 1978 Powerage World Tour, glossy picture sleeve with ATL50532 shown as catalogue number while the labels have K50 532. The sleeve has minor edgewearand the vinyl remains in near 'as new' condition ATL50532)
- AC/DC - Damnation Radio - Gold Vinyl - Czech - 2-LP vinyl set - £19.99, $27.59, €23.59 (Back In Stock) (arrived 23-Sep-2021 10:27)on October 22, 2021 at 9:38 pm
AC/DC Damnation Radio (2016 Czech 8-track Limited Edition LP pressed on Gold Vinyl, featuring a radio broadcast recorded in September 1978 in Columbus Ohio during promotion for the Powerage album, picture sleeve. Both sleeve and vinyl remain in as new condition CPLVNY176)
- AC/DC - Live & Bonus Track - Japanese - 2-CD album set - £49.99, $68.99, €58.99 (New Item) (arrived 26-Sep-2021 09:58)on October 22, 2021 at 9:38 pm
AC/DC Live (1992 Japanese-only 24-track Double CD set, including the bonus recording Hell Ain't A Bad Place, with fold-out poster, Japanese and English lyric inserts and AC/DC 'dollar' bill, housed in a fat double case within a unique slipcase card picture box with hype sticker AMCY-465~6)
- AC/DC - The Broadcast Collection - Clear Vinyl - UK - vinyl box set - £75.00, $103.50, €88.50 (New Item) (arrived 27-Sep-2021 10:42)on October 22, 2021 at 9:38 pm
AC/DC The Broadcast Collection (2016 UK limited edition 29-track Triple LP set pressed on Clear Vinyl, featuring three different concert recordings from 1977 & 78 which were broadcast in the US with Bon Scott on vocals. Within a harbackbook style sleeve and in an hype stickered outer picture slipcase case - Shrink sealed from new! PARA042BX)