Status Quo release “The Vinyl Singles Collection 2000 – 2010”, on 26 April 2019 via UMC. This carefully curated release is the fifth and final in a series of 5 limited edition Status Quo 7” singles box sets.
Each set covers a decade (in the case of the Eighties there are two sets) of the band’s UK singles. The music is also available via a digital download code included in the box. Classic Rock said of the first in the series, “This is Quo in their effortless, casually-exalted pomp… The singles box, complete with picture sleeves and choice B-sides, is a delight”.
“The Vinyl Singles Collection 2000 – 2010” features all the 7″ singles from the decade and this set features tracks such as In the Army Now, Jam Side Down and The Party Ain’t Over. Some of the singles feature on 7” vinyl for the first time – Mony Mony, Jam Side Down, All That Counts is Love, Old Time Rock n Roll and In The Army Now (2010).
The singles, mastered from the original tapes, are presented in their original sleeves (picture and house bags). This Limited-Edition release offers sixteen 7” black heavyweight vinyl records housed in a rigid lift-off lid box. The box set contains a booklet with quotes and chart history of each single along with a selection of rare foreign covers and memorabilia.
“The Vinyl Singles Collection 2000 – 2010” is a phenomenal collection that will be cherished by Quo fans the world over.
The Vinyl Singles Collection 2000-2010
- Side A: Mony Mony
- Side B: Gerdundula (from the Shepherds Bush Empire)
- Side A: Old Time Rock and Roll
- Side B: Forty-Five Hundred Times (Live)
- Side A: Jam Side Down
- Side B: The Madness
- Side A: All Stand Up (Never Say Never) (Single Edit)
- Side B: You Let Me Down
- Side A: You’ll Come ‘Round (Single Edit)
- Side B: Lucinda
- Side A: Thinking of You (Album Version)
- Side B: Something ‘Bout You Baby I Like / Break the Rules
- Side A: The Party Ain’t Over Yet (Album Version)
- Side B: Gerdundula (Live 2005)
- Side A: All That Counts Is Love (Steve Evans Radio Mix)
- Side B: I Ain’t Ready
- Side A: It’s Christmas Time
- Side B: Beginning of The End (Live from Oxford)
- Side A: In the Army Now (2010)
- Side B: Caroline (Live from Ipswich Regent Theatre 17/02/2009)
Available to pre-order online.
Explore eil.com… the world’s best online store for rare, collectable and out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987.
- Status Quo - The Anniversary Waltz - misprinted sleeve - UK - 12" vinyl - £19.99, $25.99, €22.99 (New Item) (arrived 15-Mar-2019 16:26)
STATUS QUO The Anniversary Waltz (1990 UK 3-track 12" featuring The Power Of Rock & Perfect Remedy, misprinted sleeve features 2 pictures of Rick Parfitt on reverse instead of one. The sleeve shows very little wear and the vinyl lookds almostunplayed QUO2812) […]
- Status Quo - Can't Give You More - UK - 7" vinyl - £8.00, $10.40, €9.20 (New Item) (arrived 04-Mar-2019 15:53)
STATUS QUO Can't Give You More (1991 UK 7" vinyl single, also including Dead In The Water, glossy card picture sleeve QUO30) […]
- Status Quo - The Best Of - Ruby Red Vinyl - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $19.50, €17.25 (New Item) (arrived 27-Feb-2019 12:37)
STATUS QUO The Best Of (1973 first UK issue 11-track stereo LP compilation on the powder blue & black label, pressed on Ruby Red Vinyl, visible when held to the light. The matte picture sleeve shows just alittle light ring wear & the vinyl is Excellent with few signs of play NSPL18402) […]
- Status Quo - Living On An Island - UK - 7" vinyl - £8.00, $10.40, €9.20 (New Item) (arrived 26-Feb-2019 13:56)
STATUS QUO Living On An Island (1979 UK injection moulded 7" vinyl single, also including Runaway, picture sleeve. There is a little shelfwear to the sleeve but the vinyl remains in excellent condition) […]
- Status Quo - Piledriver - 1st - VG - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $19.50, €17.25 (New Item) (arrived 21-Feb-2019 15:57)
STATUS QUO Piledriver (1972 UK 8-track Vertigo 'swirl' label LP, the fifth studio album by the English rock band, their first to be produced by the group themselves & first on the Vertigo label after their departure from Pye Records, gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve shows a little shelf shelfwear with a few scuffs evident and some discolouration at the edges but nothing to excess. The vinyl remains in VG+/EX- condition with just light surface scuffs to show for over forty five years) […]
- Status Quo - Pictures Of Matchstick Men - UK - 7" vinyl - £6.99, $9.09, €8.04 (New Item) (arrived 21-Feb-2019 15:11)
STATUS QUO Pictures Of Matchstick Men (1983 UK Old Gold 7" vinyl single, also including Down The Dustpipe, die-cut series sleeve OG9298) […]
- Status Quo - From The Makers Of… - EX - UK - vinyl box set - £15.00, $19.50, €17.25 (New Item) (arrived 21-Feb-2019 14:44)
STATUS QUO From The Makers Of... (1982 UK limited edition 35-track 3-LP box set, housed in a superb 12" square picture box with four circular insert sheets. The box has some minor shelfwear mostly edge and corner scuffing with a little foxing to the inserts, otherwise this remains a great collection with the vinyl in excellent condition! PROLP1) […]
- Status Quo - Quo + Poster - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $32.50, €28.75 (New Item) (arrived 06-Feb-2019 08:53)
STATUS QUO Quo (1974 UK 'spaceship' label 8-track LP, the seventh studio album from the British rock group, featuring guest musicians Bob Young & Tom Parker, who play harmonica & piano respectively on the single 'Break The Rules', matt picturesleeve with fold-out illustrated lyric poster insert. The sleeve shows just a little light wear from storage, the fold-out insert has a small crease & the vinyl appears in Excellent condition with just minor cosmetic wear. A great example) […]
- Status Quo - If You Can't Stand The Heat... - Japanese - vinyl LP - £40.00, $52.00, €46.00 (New Item) (arrived 28-Jan-2019 10:42)
STATUS QUO If You Can't Stand The Heat... (1978 Japanese issue 10-track vinyl LP on the Vertigo 'spaceship' label, manufactured by Nippon Phonogram, die-cut gatefold picture sleeve with lyric inner and Japanese insert. The sleeve displays someminor wear mostly to the edges and the vinyl shows only light signs of play, making an ideal play copy at an advantagous price RJ-7530) […]
- Status Quo - On The Level - Japanese - vinyl LP - £35.00, $45.50, €40.25 (New Item) (arrived 28-Jan-2019 10:37)
STATUS QUO On The Level (1975 Japanese issue 10-track vinyl LP on the Vertigo 'spaceship' label, including the hit single Down Down, within a back-pasted picture sleeve. The sleeve displays minor wear mostly to the edges and the vinyl has only afew light signs of play, making this example an ideal play copy at an advantagous price RJ-6033) […]