Porcupine Tree have released details of their new Porcupine Tree – The Delerium Years 13-disc box set which brings together all of the band’s recordings issued by the Delerium label between 1992-97 and which will be released through Transmission Records on November 20.
This period in the band’s illustrious career will be documented visually though a 140-page book with rare photographs and other archive material, plus biographical liner notes by Stephen Humphries (adapted from his sleeve notes for the Delerium Years vinyl box sets), and replicas of the full width original artwork for Signify and an October 1995 tour poster.
“Myself and the band are very happy to have all our work united on our Transmission imprint through Snapper Music, a label we’ve had a long and extremely positive relationship with,” says Steven Wilson. “We are discussing many exciting possibilities for the catalogue going forward, plans that will take in definitive special editions of existing albums, but also open the vaults to archive material.”
The 13 CDs – packaged in digi-sleeves – are presented in a heavyweight lift-off lid box designed by long-term collaborator Carl Glover.
• On the Sunday of Life…
• Up the Downstair
• The Sky Moves Sideways (2CD – also includes Stars Die EP)
• Coma Divine – live (2CD)
• Voyage 34: The Complete Trip – with the original full-length version of Phase IV
• Staircase Infinities – mini album (newly remastered)
• Metanoia – studio improvisations recorded 1995-96 (newly remastered)
Plus 2 releases originally created for subscribers to the PT information service Transmission, both newly remastered for this set:
• Transmission IV – all 40 minutes of an unedited Moonloop
• Insignificance – a selection of Signify demos, including tracks not recorded for the final album
Finally a newly compiled and mastered 9 track disc called The Sound of No One Listening rounds up stray single and compilation tracks, including 2 demo versions of the song Disappear which were previously only available on a bonus 7-inch with the first vinyl edition of Coma Divine.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Steven Wilson - The Future Bites - UK - vinyl LP - £29.99, $33.89, €34.49 (New Item) (arrived 12-Sep-2022 16:02)on October 4, 2022 at 10:59 am
STEVEN WILSON The Future Bites (2021 UK limited edition 9-track LP pressed on 180 Gram Heavyweight Vinyl. The sixth solo studio album by the British musician, co-produced by Wilson and David Kosten, andrecorded in London. Housed in a gatefold picture sleeve and outer picture slipcase with printed inner & 16-page booklet - this copy remains in 'Near Mint'condition CAROL021LPC)
- Porcupine Tree - Lightbulb Sun - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £24.99, $28.24, €28.74 (New Item) (arrived 07-Sep-2022 12:58)on October 4, 2022 at 10:59 am
PORCUPINE TREE Lightbulb Sun (2021 UK limited edition 10-track vinyl 2-LP set, the sixth studio album by the British progressive rock band originally released in 2000, housed in a gatefold picture sleeve featuring the original cover art by John Foxx, with lyrics printed inside. Although not sealed, this remains in a 'near as new' conditition TRANSM222LP)
- Steven Wilson - Grace For Drowning: Deluxe Edition - UK - cd album box set - £195.00, $220.35, €224.25 (New Item) (arrived 27-May-2022 08:44)on October 4, 2022 at 10:59 am
STEVEN WILSON Grace For Drowning (2011 UK Limited Edition THREE CD / ONE BLU-RAY box set for his second solo studio album featuring the full album pressed across two CDs with a bonus third CD of out-takes and demos plus a Blu-ray Disc containing the 5.1 surround sound and high resolution stereo mixes of the album and promo videos. All four discs look barely played housed within the 120-page blue cloth-covered & metallic embossed hardback book featuring artwork and notes KSCOPE510)**Limited to 5000 Copies Only**
- Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories) + Blu-Ray - UK - 2-disc CD/DVD set - £14.99, $16.94, €17.24 (New Item) (arrived 01-Jun-2022 11:28)on October 4, 2022 at 10:59 am
STEVEN WILSON The Raven That Refused To Sing [And Other Stories] (2013 UK/EU limited edition double disc set - Steven's third solo album was engineered by the legendard Alan Parsons and features a collection of tracks which are all based on a story of the supernatural. The six tracks are included here on both CD and BLU-RAY with the latter format expanded with a selection of bonus instrumental audio recordings and more. The two discs are barely played housed in the tri-fold digipak sleeve which displays minimal wear and comes with the illustrated lyric booklet)
- Porcupine Tree - Closure/Continuation - White Vinyl - Sealed - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £29.99, $33.89, €34.49 (New Item) (arrived 28-Jun-2022 11:59)on October 4, 2022 at 10:59 am
PORCUPINE TREE Closure/Continuation (2022 UK/EU retail exclusive limited edition 7-track double album 2-LP pressed on White Vinyl - one of the UK's most forward-thinking, genre-defying rock bands return with their first new music in twelve years. Housed inside a wide-spine picture sleeve with hype sticker, factory sealed)