Porcupine Tree have released details of their new Porcupine Tree – The Delerium Years 13-disc box set which brings together all of the band’s recordings issued by the Delerium label between 1992-97 and which will be released through Transmission Records on November 20.
This period in the band’s illustrious career will be documented visually though a 140-page book with rare photographs and other archive material, plus biographical liner notes by Stephen Humphries (adapted from his sleeve notes for the Delerium Years vinyl box sets), and replicas of the full width original artwork for Signify and an October 1995 tour poster.
“Myself and the band are very happy to have all our work united on our Transmission imprint through Snapper Music, a label we’ve had a long and extremely positive relationship with,” says Steven Wilson. “We are discussing many exciting possibilities for the catalogue going forward, plans that will take in definitive special editions of existing albums, but also open the vaults to archive material.”
The 13 CDs – packaged in digi-sleeves – are presented in a heavyweight lift-off lid box designed by long-term collaborator Carl Glover.
• On the Sunday of Life…
• Up the Downstair
• The Sky Moves Sideways (2CD – also includes Stars Die EP)
• Coma Divine – live (2CD)
• Voyage 34: The Complete Trip – with the original full-length version of Phase IV
• Staircase Infinities – mini album (newly remastered)
• Metanoia – studio improvisations recorded 1995-96 (newly remastered)
Plus 2 releases originally created for subscribers to the PT information service Transmission, both newly remastered for this set:
• Transmission IV – all 40 minutes of an unedited Moonloop
• Insignificance – a selection of Signify demos, including tracks not recorded for the final album
Finally a newly compiled and mastered 9 track disc called The Sound of No One Listening rounds up stray single and compilation tracks, including 2 demo versions of the song Disappear which were previously only available on a bonus 7-inch with the first vinyl edition of Coma Divine.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Steven Wilson - Happiness III - UK - 7" vinyl - £15.00, $20.40, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 15-Feb-2021 16:01)on February 25, 2021 at 10:31 am
STEVEN WILSON Happiness III (2016 UK limited edition 7" vinyl single, also including her cover version of David Bowie's Space Oddity, recorded live at the Hammersmith Apollo in London on 27th January 2016 with guest vocals from Ninet Tayeb. Both the card picture sleeve and vinyl remain in barely played KSCOPE710)
- Steven Wilson - Index - Red & Gold Cover + Signed Postcard - UK - book - £150.00, $204.00, €168.00 (Back In Stock) (arrived 02-Feb-2021 21:39)on February 25, 2021 at 10:31 am
STEVEN WILSON Index - The Art Of Steven Wilson's Music (Scarce 2015 UK limited deluxe edition 240 Page hardback book by Lasse Hoile & Carl Glover, featuring 340 photographs with 178 previously unseen images, illustrating the visual side of hisalbums covering the period from Porcupine Tree’s 2002 album In Absentia right up to my most recent (and probably most visually ambitious) album Hand. Cannot. Erase., as well as his other projects no-man, Blackfield, IEM, Bass Communion, and Continuum. This edition was released to coincide with two concerts at the Royal Albert Hall on 28/29th September, cloth bound in the RAH colours of Red cover with gold embossed text. This example remains in a fantastic condition, and includes a postcard which has been signed by the photographer & authors Lasse Hoile & Carl Glover in a blue or black pen, along with a ticket stub for the shows on the 29th September)***Limited to only 800 copies***
- Steven Wilson - Eminent Sleaze - RSD 2020 - Sealed - UK - 12" vinyl - £19.99, $27.19, €22.39 (Back In Stock) (arrived 02-Feb-2021 21:34)on February 25, 2021 at 10:31 am
STEVEN WILSON Eminent Sleaze (Record Store Day 2020 UK/EU limited edition 3-track 12" vinyl single. A wholly unethical life lesson strapped to a piece of grimy, low-slung funk, and as much a departure fromSteven’s previous records as its immediate predecessor, including the exclusive songs Eyewitness and In Floral Green, both recorded during the album sessions. The vinyl is UNPLAYED, housed in a picture sleeve and remains sealed in the factoryshrinkwrap)
- Steven Wilson - The Future Bites - White Vinyl - Sealed - UK - vinyl LP - £29.99, $40.79, €33.59 (New Item) (arrived 29-Jan-2021 15:57)on February 25, 2021 at 10:31 am
STEVEN WILSON The Future Bites (2021 UK limited edition 9-track LP pressed on 180 Gram Heavyweight White Vinyl, this colour is exclusive to Independent Record Stores. The sixth solo studio album by the British musician, co-produced by Wilson and David Kosten, and recorded in London. Housed in a single pocket picture sleeve with printed inner & 16-page booklet, remains factory sealed in the hype-stickered shrink CAROL021LPX)
- Steven Wilson - 12 Things I Forgot - Sealed - UK - 12" vinyl - £19.99, $27.19, €22.39 (New Item) (arrived 26-Nov-2020 14:23)on February 25, 2021 at 10:31 am
STEVEN WILSON 12 Things I Forgot (2020 UK limited edition 3-track 12" vinyl single, the fourth release taken from his sixth album, The Future Bites. Housed in a picture sleeve and remains factory sealed from new)