Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band have announced a new studio album Letter To You.
He has also unveiled the album’s lead single and title track, along with a lyric video starring him and the band.
The album will be released on October 23 via Columbia Records, and was apparently recorded in just five days at Springsteen’s home studio. It will mark Springsteen’s 20th album.
“I love the emotional nature of Letter To You,” says Springsteen. “And I love the sound of the E Street Band playing completely live in the studio, in a way we’ve never done before, and with no overdubs.
“We made the album in only five days, and it turned out to be one of the greatest recording experiences I’ve ever had.”
Letter To You will include nine original tracks, plus three – Janey Needs A Shooter, If I Was The Priest and Song For Orphans – written early in his career but never released until now.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark - Portugese - 12" vinyl - £20.00, $27.60, €23.40 (New Item) (arrived 24-Jul-2021 11:16)on July 24, 2021 at 9:18 pm
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Dancing In The Dark (1984 Portuguese vinyl 12" with graduated orange labels. Features the Arthur Baker 6:09 Blaster Mix, the 4:50 Radio Version & 5:30 Dub. The picture sleeve is Excellent with very little age wear & the vinyl appears Near Mint CBSA12.4436)
- Bruce Springsteen - Letter To You - Black Vinyl Etched - EX - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £24.99, $34.49, €29.24 (New Item) (arrived 25-Jun-2021 12:08)on July 24, 2021 at 9:18 pm
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Letter To You (2020 UK/EU limited edition 12-track three-sided double LP pressed on 140 Gram Black Vinyl with the fourth side etched. A rock album fueled by the band's heart-stopping, house-rocking signature sound, recorded athis home studio in New Jersey, and Bruce's Twentieth studio album, and is his first with the E Street Band since 2012’s High Hopes and their first performances together since 2016’s The River Tour, produced by Ron Aniello with Bruce Springsteen, mixed by Bob Clearmountain and mastered by Bob Ludwig. Housed in a gatefold picture sleeve with picture inners and 16-page booklet. The sleeve shows minimal wear and the vinyl has a few light paper scuffs from being removed from the inners)
- Bruce Springsteen - The Wild, The Innocent And The E Street Shuffle + obi - Japanese - vinyl LP - £195.00, $269.10, €228.15 (New Item) (arrived 16-Jun-2021 10:25)on July 24, 2021 at 9:18 pm
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN The Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle (Rare 1974 Japanese first press 7-track LP, including some of The Boss' finest work with tracks such as 4th Of July & the anthemic Rosalita, issued in the withdrawn pastedpicture sleeve which features a black & white band photograph on the back [later replaced with a colour one], complete with fold-out Japanese/lyric insert & obi-strip. The sleeve & obi both displays minimal wear whilst the vinyl has only a fewlight signs of play SOPL-239)
- Bruce Springsteen - The River + Lyric Insert - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £15.00, $20.70, €17.55 (New Item) (arrived 18-Jun-2021 10:49)on July 24, 2021 at 9:18 pm
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN The River (1980 UK 20-track double LP, featuring Independence Day & Out In The Street, with illustrated inners & fold-out lyric insert. The picture sleeve shows the lightest shelfwear whilst the vinyl appears in Excellent condition with minimal signs of play)
- Bruce Springsteen - Darkness On The Edge Of Town - Complete - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $20.70, €17.55 (New Item) (arrived 18-Jun-2021 13:08)on July 24, 2021 at 9:18 pm
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Darkness On The Edge Of Town (Original 1978 UK graduated orange label 10-track LP, complete with album credits inner & lyric insert. The picture sleeve shows minimal wear & the vinyl is Excellent with just the odd faint hairline not affecting play)