Steve Hackett has revealed that he’ll release Selling England By The Pound & Spectral Mornings: Live At Hammersmith later this year.
The 21-track album will launch on September 25 through InsideOut Music on 2CD/DVD, 2CD/Blu-ray and on a limited edition 4LP/2CD box set and 2CD/DVD/Blu-ray with art book.
The London performance was captured during the former Genesis guitarist’s 2019 tour, where he was joined onstage by his touring band: vocalist Nad Sylvan, keyboardist Roger King, bassist Jonas Reingold, drummer Craig Blundell and Rob Townsend on saxophone and flute. The lineup was bolstered by special guests John Hackett and Amanda Lehmann.
Hackett says: “Amalgamating three personal favourite albums, including the whole of Selling England By The Pound, most of Spectral Mornings and At The Edge Of Light, highlights was a very special live experience.
“Both audio and visual on this product give a mind blowing experience of an unforgettable evening at Hammersmith.”
He adds: “It’s great to have a special live show available in these challenging times.”
The Blu-ray format will also feature a 30-minute documentary about the tour, with Hackett also releasing a video for Deja Vu from the live package.
Steve Hackett: Selling England By The Pound & Spectral Mornings: Live At Hammersmith
2. Every Day
3. Under The Eye of The Sun
4. Fallen Walls And Pedestals
5. Beasts Of Our Time
6. The Virgin And The Gypsy
8. Spectral Mornings
9. The Red Flower Of Tai Chi Blooms Everywhere
10. Clocks – Angel of Mons
11. Dancing With The Moonlit Knight
12. I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)
1. Firth Of Fifth
2. More Fool Me
3. The Battle Of Epping Forest
4. After The Ordeal
5. The Cinema Show
6. Aisle of Plenty
7. Deja Vu
8. Dance On A Volcano
9. Los Endos
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Genesis - We Can't Dance - EX - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £45.00, $56.25, €50.40 (New Item) (arrived 18-Sep-2020 11:58)on September 19, 2020 at 6:06 am
GENESIS We Can't Dance (Rare 1991 UK 12-track double vinyl LP, the group's last studio longplayer to feature Phil Collins, complete with illustrated lyric inners, single pocket picture sleeve. Apart from minor foxing to the inners, the sleeveshows just a little light shelfwear and the vinyl remains in excellent condition with just a few light surface scuffs to show for over twenty five years GENLP3)
- Genesis - Keep It Dark - Picture sleeve - UK - 7" vinyl - £6.99, $8.74, €7.83 (New Item) (arrived 31-Aug-2020 09:20)on September 19, 2020 at 6:06 am
GENESIS Keep It Dark - Picture sleeve (1981 UK injection moulded 7" vinyl single, also includes Naminanu, housed in the glossy 'three wise monkeys'. The picture sleeve shows some light ringwear and a little creasing to the open edge, the vinyllooks barely played CB391)
- Genesis - A Trick Of The Tail - 1st - UK - vinyl LP - £75.00, $93.75, €84.00 (Back In Stock) (arrived 14-Aug-2020 11:05)on September 19, 2020 at 6:06 am
GENESIS A Trick Of The Tail (1976 UK first issue small 'Mad Hatter' label 8-track vinyl LP with A1/B1 matrices and Phonogram credit, complete with illustrated inner, lightly textured gatefold picture sleeve with 'Robor' credit inside. The sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear & the vinyl remains in superb condition with few signs of play CDS4001)
- Genesis - Nursery Cryme - 2nd - Textured - UK - vinyl LP - £50.00, $62.50, €56.00 (Back In Stock) (arrived 14-Aug-2020 11:05)on September 19, 2020 at 6:06 am
GENESIS Nursery Cryme (Mid 70s UK large pink Mad Hatter label issue of the 1971 7-track LP, with 'B&C Records' label credit, the third studio album from the British Prog legends, textured gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve shows just a littlelight shelfwear & the vinyl remains near 'as new' with few signs of play CAS1052)
- Genesis - Wind And Wuthering - 1st - UK - vinyl LP - £18.00, $22.50, €20.16 (New Item) (arrived 27-Aug-2020 10:59)on September 19, 2020 at 6:06 am
GENESIS Wind And Wuthering (1976 UK small Madhatter label 9-track vinyl LP, the eighth studio album by the English progressive rock band, the second with Phil on lead vocals and the last to feature Steve Hackett. Housed in a textured picture sleeve with illustrated lyric inner. The sleeve shows just the lightest edgewear and the vinyl appears barely played CDS4005)