Steve Hackett has revealed that he’ll release Selling England By The Pound & Spectral Mornings: Live At Hammersmith later this year.
The 21-track album will launch on September 25 through InsideOut Music on 2CD/DVD, 2CD/Blu-ray and on a limited edition 4LP/2CD box set and 2CD/DVD/Blu-ray with art book.
The London performance was captured during the former Genesis guitarist’s 2019 tour, where he was joined onstage by his touring band: vocalist Nad Sylvan, keyboardist Roger King, bassist Jonas Reingold, drummer Craig Blundell and Rob Townsend on saxophone and flute. The lineup was bolstered by special guests John Hackett and Amanda Lehmann.
Hackett says: “Amalgamating three personal favourite albums, including the whole of Selling England By The Pound, most of Spectral Mornings and At The Edge Of Light, highlights was a very special live experience.
“Both audio and visual on this product give a mind blowing experience of an unforgettable evening at Hammersmith.”
He adds: “It’s great to have a special live show available in these challenging times.”
The Blu-ray format will also feature a 30-minute documentary about the tour, with Hackett also releasing a video for Deja Vu from the live package.
Steve Hackett: Selling England By The Pound & Spectral Mornings: Live At Hammersmith
2. Every Day
3. Under The Eye of The Sun
4. Fallen Walls And Pedestals
5. Beasts Of Our Time
6. The Virgin And The Gypsy
8. Spectral Mornings
9. The Red Flower Of Tai Chi Blooms Everywhere
10. Clocks – Angel of Mons
11. Dancing With The Moonlit Knight
12. I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)
1. Firth Of Fifth
2. More Fool Me
3. The Battle Of Epping Forest
4. After The Ordeal
5. The Cinema Show
6. Aisle of Plenty
7. Deja Vu
8. Dance On A Volcano
9. Los Endos
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Genesis - Nursery Cryme - 180gm - UK - vinyl LP - £29.99, $33.89, €34.19 (New Item) (arrived 06-Oct-2022 12:24)on October 6, 2022 at 11:50 pm
GENESIS Nursery Cryme (2013 UK/EU Half Speed Mastered issue of the 1971 7-track LP pressed on Audiophile quality , the first to feature the line-up of Gabriel, Rutherford, Banks, Collins & Hackett. Housed in a gatefold picture sleeve with lyrics inside. This copy remains in near as new condition)
- Genesis - Live - 3rd - UK - vinyl LP - £10.00, $11.30, €11.40 (New Item) (arrived 01-Oct-2022 11:03)on October 6, 2022 at 11:50 pm
GENESIS Live (1986 UK blue label issue of the 1973 5-track LP recorded live at Leicester's De Montfort Hall & Manchester's Free Trade Hall in February 1973, glossy picture sleeve. The sleeve has just a little shelfwear whilst the vinyl remainsExcellent with minimal signs of play CLASS1)
- Genesis - A Trick Of The Tail - 2nd - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £20.00, $22.60, €22.80 (New Item) (arrived 27-Sep-2022 09:20)on October 6, 2022 at 11:50 pm
GENESIS A Trick Of The Tail (1976 UK 8-track LP on the small 'Mad Hatter' label with 'Phonogram' perimeter text, the first album to feature Phil on lead vocals following Peter Gabriel's departure, including the brilliant Squonk, Robbery Assault & Battery & the instrumental closer Los Endos, complete with picture inner, textured gatefold picture sleeve with 'Robor' credit inside. The sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear with a bit of foxing & the vinyl remains in excellent condition with few signs of play CDS4001)1
- Genesis - And Then There Were Three - 2nd - UK - vinyl LP - £10.00, $11.30, €11.40 (New Item) (arrived 28-Sep-2022 10:57)on October 6, 2022 at 11:50 pm
GENESIS And Then There Were Three (1980 UK blue Charisma label issue of the 1978 11-track vinyl LP, housed in a glossy gatefold picture sleeve with lyrics inside. The sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear and the vinyl remains near 'as new'with few signs of play CDS4010)
- Genesis - A Trick Of The Tail - Japanese - vinyl LP - £75.00, $84.75, €85.50 (New Item) (arrived 28-Sep-2022 15:29)on October 6, 2022 at 11:50 pm
GENESIS A Trick Of The Tail (Scarce 1976 Japanese first pressing 8-track vinyl LP on the pink Charisma 'Mad Hatter' label manufactured by Nippon Phonogram. Housed in a textured card picture sleeve complete with Japanese/English lyric insert with red & white obi-strip. The packaging displays minimal wear and light signs of age, whilst the vinyl looks barely played RJ-7082)