Steve Hackett has revealed that he’ll release Selling England By The Pound & Spectral Mornings: Live At Hammersmith later this year.
The 21-track album will launch on September 25 through InsideOut Music on 2CD/DVD, 2CD/Blu-ray and on a limited edition 4LP/2CD box set and 2CD/DVD/Blu-ray with art book.
The London performance was captured during the former Genesis guitarist’s 2019 tour, where he was joined onstage by his touring band: vocalist Nad Sylvan, keyboardist Roger King, bassist Jonas Reingold, drummer Craig Blundell and Rob Townsend on saxophone and flute. The lineup was bolstered by special guests John Hackett and Amanda Lehmann.
Hackett says: “Amalgamating three personal favourite albums, including the whole of Selling England By The Pound, most of Spectral Mornings and At The Edge Of Light, highlights was a very special live experience.
“Both audio and visual on this product give a mind blowing experience of an unforgettable evening at Hammersmith.”
He adds: “It’s great to have a special live show available in these challenging times.”
The Blu-ray format will also feature a 30-minute documentary about the tour, with Hackett also releasing a video for Deja Vu from the live package.
Steve Hackett: Selling England By The Pound & Spectral Mornings: Live At Hammersmith
2. Every Day
3. Under The Eye of The Sun
4. Fallen Walls And Pedestals
5. Beasts Of Our Time
6. The Virgin And The Gypsy
8. Spectral Mornings
9. The Red Flower Of Tai Chi Blooms Everywhere
10. Clocks – Angel of Mons
11. Dancing With The Moonlit Knight
12. I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)
1. Firth Of Fifth
2. More Fool Me
3. The Battle Of Epping Forest
4. After The Ordeal
5. The Cinema Show
6. Aisle of Plenty
7. Deja Vu
8. Dance On A Volcano
9. Los Endos
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Genesis - Nursery Cryme - 5th - UK - vinyl LP - £10.00, $13.60, €11.20 (New Item) (arrived 25-Feb-2021 09:29)on March 1, 2021 at 9:57 pm
GENESIS Nursery Cryme (1984 UK issue of the 1971 7-track vinyl LP on the blue Charisma label, gatefold picture sleeve with lyrics across the inner spread. The sleeve has minor signs of wear whilst the vinyl appears in rarely played condition CAS1052)
- Genesis - Trespass - Blue Label - UK - vinyl LP - £10.00, $13.60, €11.20 (New Item) (arrived 18-Feb-2021 18:09)on March 1, 2021 at 9:57 pm
GENESIS Trespass (1984 UK blue Charisma label issue of the 1970 6-track LP, gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve is Excellent with a miniscule crease to spine and just a whisper of ringwear, and the vinyl appears Excellent with just light signs ofplay CHC12)
- Genesis - Wind And Wuthering - 1st - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £12.00, $16.32, €13.44 (Back In Stock) (arrived 11-Feb-2021 10:35)on March 1, 2021 at 9:57 pm
GENESIS Wind & Wuthering (1976 UK 9-track LP on the small Madhatter Charisma label, the eighth studio album by the English progressive rock band, the second with Phil on lead vocals & last to feature Steve Hackett. Comes housed in a textured picture sleeve with illustrated lyric inner. The sleeve shows some minor age wear & the vinyl is excellent with minimal wear CDS4005)
- Genesis - A Trick Of The Tail - 2nd - UK - vinyl LP - £20.00, $27.20, €22.40 (New Item) (arrived 15-Feb-2021 10:48)on March 1, 2021 at 9:57 pm
GENESIS A Trick Of The Tail (1976 UK 8-track LP on the small 'Mad Hatter' label with 'Phonogram' perimeter text, the first album to feature Phil on lead vocals following Peter Gabriel's departure, including the brilliant Squonk, Robbery Assault & Battery & the instrumental closer Los Endos. The textured gatefold sleeve is Excellent with a minor spot of corner discolouring/sticker residue & the vinyl remains in Excellent condition with just a few light signs of play CDS4001)
- Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway - 2nd - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £25.00, $34.00, €28.00 (New Item) (arrived 16-Feb-2021 10:48)on March 1, 2021 at 9:57 pm
GENESIS The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway (1974 UK 23-track double LP, on the small 'Mad Hatter' label with 'Phonogram Ltd' credit [the second record is on a blue label]. The gatefold picture sleeve, complete with the lyric inners, shows minimal wear & the vinyl reveals very little play CGS101)