With the country under lockdown due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, it has given road workers a chance to repaint the iconic Abbey Road zebra crossing in Northwest London.
The crossing adorned the sleeve of The Beatles 1969 album, Abbey Road, and it is the first time in years that the crossing has been repainted due to the volume of tourists it attracts from around the world on a daily basis. It is located opposite the world famous Abbey Road Studios.
If you are looking to purchase items you can contact us through WhatsApp, email, eil.com website live Chat, or call 01474 815 010. If you have any items to sell, please call us on 01474 815099 or email the buying team
eil.com – the world’s best online store for rare, collectable and out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987
- The Beatles - The Early Years - Cobblestones Sleeve - UK - vinyl LP - £12.00, $15.00, €13.44 (New Item) (arrived 27-Nov-2020 15:59)
THE BEATLES The Early Years (1971 UK 12-track vinyl compilation LP featuring the Beatles' earliest recordings in Germany and their legendary recordings backing Tony Sheridan, fully laminated picture sleeve. The sleeve shows just a little lightshelfwear and the vinyl remains in excellent condition with few signs of play)
- The Beatles - The Beatles [White Album] - Red Vinyl - 86 - Japanese - 2-LP vinyl set - £295.00, $368.75, €330.40 (New Item) (arrived 25-Nov-2020 09:41)
THE BEATLES The Beatles (Rare 1986 Japanese 30-track mono double LP pressed on Red Vinyl, housed in an embossed gatefold sleeve with fold-out poster, set of four portrait photographs, Japanese lyric insert and wide 'It Was 20 Years Ago' picture/discography obi. This copy is beautiful and in near 'as new' condition. An essential purchase for any Beatles collector EAS-67157.58)
- The Beatles - The Beatles [White Album] - 1st (b) - VG - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £295.00, $368.75, €330.40 (New Item) (arrived 19-Nov-2020 09:32)
THE BEATLES The Beatles (Rare 1968 UK 30-track mono double vinyl LP with 'Sold In UK' label print, complete with fold-out lyric/picture poster, jet black die-cut inners & four individual band member portrait inserts, all housed in a fully laminated & embossed top opening gatefold sleeve manufactured by Garrod & Lofthouse with internal flipbacks & individual number print on the front PMC7067-8) See 'More Info' for condition details...
- The Beatles - With The Beatles - 2nd - Gotta - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £50.00, $62.50, €56.00 (Back In Stock) (arrived 19-Nov-2020 11:13)
THE BEATLES With The Beatles (Rare 1963 UK second issue 14-track mono LP with 'The Parlophone Co' & 'Recording First Published' label text & and 'Dominion Belinda' credit for 'Money' but without 'Sold In The UK', front laminated Garrod & Lofthouse flipback picture sleeve with 'Gotta' misprint on the back & 'Patents Pending' on the bottom flipback PMC1206) **See More Info For Further Condition Details**
- The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour - Apple - US - vinyl LP - £25.00, $31.25, €28.00 (New Item) (arrived 20-Nov-2020 16:01)
THE BEATLES Magical Mystery Tour (1971 US Apple label issue of the 1967 11-track stereo LP with 'Mfd. by Apple Records, Inc' perimeter print on side one, pasted gatefold picture sleeve with loose twenty four page booklet. The sleeve shows only light signs of its age & the vinyl is excellent SMAL2835)
- The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - 1st - US - vinyl LP - £595.00, $743.75, €666.40 (Back In Stock) (arrived 20-Nov-2020 16:07)
THE BEATLES Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Rare 1967 US first press 13-track MONO vinyl LP on the Capitol rainbow rim label, with hand scratched matrices in the run-outs ending 'F11/H10'. Comes housed in a heavy duty front pasted gatefold picture sleeve, complete with the psychedelic red & white 'flame' inner and original cut-outs sheet. Note: the back cover has NO references to NEMS or Maclen and both the sleeve & vinyl mistakenly credit 'A Little Help From My Friends' [not 'With A Little...']. There are three label print variants for this first issue mono record - East Coast, West Coast & Inhouse. This example is the West Coast print variation and lists the title track above the spindle hole. This is one of the best examples of the sleeve we've stocked! The cover is in lovely Excellent condition with no deletion cuts, seam splits or writing. There is very little shelf wear around the edges, only the odd minor spot of scuffing and all print is bright & vivid. The vinyl is nice & clean and grades VG+ with several faint paper hairlines not affecting play on a mono playback setting. Recommended! MAS2653)
- The Beatles - Revolver - 3rd - VG - UK - vinyl LP - £75.00, $93.75, €84.00 (New Item) (arrived 22-Nov-2020 15:18)
THE BEATLES Revolver (1966 UK third press 14-track mono vinyl LP on the black & yellow Parlophone label, with 'Sold in U.K.' & 'Gramophone Co' label credits as well as 'Doctor Robert' for side 2. Comes housed in a Garrod & Lofthouse front laminated flipback picture sleeve with small 'mono' logo on the front & 'Dr. Robert' print on the back. The label text also lists the lead singer before the composer credit. Complete with the 'emitex' inner, see 'more info for condition details... PMC7009)
- The Beatles - The Beginning (1961) - Japanese - vinyl LP - £50.00, $62.50, €56.00 (New Item) (arrived 25-Nov-2020 09:35)
THE BEATLES The Beginning - 1961 (1987 Japanese 12-track LP, featuring the Hamburg recording sessions with Tony Sheridan, housed in a deluxe gatefold picture sleeve complete with Japanese/ lyric insert & obi-strip. The packaging shows very little of its age and the vinyl is Near Mint 18MM0574)
- The Beatles - Yellow Submarine - Red + 86 Obi - Japanese - vinyl LP - £125.00, $156.25, €140.00 (New Item) (arrived 25-Nov-2020 09:41)
THE BEATLES Yellow Submarine (Rare 1986 Japanese 13-track RED vinyl MONO LP, picture sleeve plus Japanese & English lyric insert and wide 'It Was 20 Years Ago' picture logo obi-strip EAS-70138 )
- The Beatles - Revolver - Red + 86 Obi - Japanese - vinyl LP - £150.00, $187.50, €168.00 (New Item) (arrived 25-Nov-2020 09:44)
THE BEATLES Revolver (Rare 1986 Japanese limited edition 14-track RED vinyl LP, picture sleeve plus fold-out Japanese/English lyric insert and wide 'It Was 20 Years Ago' obi-strip EAS-70136)