From Prog / Loudersound.
Rush’s live album Clockwork Angels Tour is to be reissued as a 5LP set later this year.
The record originally came out in 2013, documenting the band’s 2012 tour in support of their 19th and final studio album Clockwork Angels.
A statement on the new release, which is out on October 9, reads: “Live 5LP set from the Clockwork Angels tour, pressed on 180-gram vinyl, and includes an etching on the flipside of the final album.
“The set comes packaged in a two-piece telescopic box with a full-colour booklet, and a code to download a high-definition digital version of the album.
“The band recorded concerts in 2012 in Phoenix, Dallas and San Antonio for a live album, and this set includes all 31 tracks from those recordings.
“This vinyl set also features the bonus tracks from the original CD release, including a version of the classic Limelight that the band recorded during soundcheck.”
In addition, a new trailer for Rush’s concert film Cinema Strangiato: An Annual Exercise In Fan Indulgence has been released and can be watched below.
The look inside the band’s 2015 R40 tour will hit cinemas around the world for one night only tomorrow (August 21).
Rush: Clockwork Angels Tour: 5LP Set
2. The Big Money
3. Force Ten
4. Grand Designs
1. The Body Electric
3. The Analog Kid
1. Where’s My Thing?/Here It Is!” (Drum Solo)
2. Far Cry
1. Clockwork Angels
2. The Anarchist
1. The Wreckers
2. Headlong Flight/Drumbastica (Drum Solo)
3. Peke’s Repose (Guitar Solo)/Halo Effect
1. Seven Cities Of Gold
2. Wish Them Well
3. The Garden
2. The Percussor
I. Binary Love Theme
II. Steambanger’s Ball (Drum Solo)
3. Red Sector A
1. The Spirit Of Radio
2. Tom Sawyer
2. Middletown Dreams
3. The Pass
4. Manhattan Project
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Rush - Hemispheres - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $31.25, €28.00 (New Item) (arrived 05-Aug-2020 13:41)on August 10, 2020 at 12:06 am
RUSH Hemispheres (1978 UK 4-track LP with 'brain' picture/logo labels - the epic seventh long-player from the Canadian prog trio includes the surprise hit 'The Trees', the standout instrumental 'La Villa Strangiato' & the 18+minute strong Cygnus taking up the whole of side one. The gatefold picture sleeve shows minimal wear & the vinyl looks barely played. A superb copy of Rush at some of their technical best)
- Rush - The Spirit Of Radio - P/S - UK - 7" vinyl - £20.00, $25.00, €22.40 (New Item) (arrived 01-Jul-2020 15:37)on August 10, 2020 at 12:06 am
RUSH The Spirit Of Radio (1980 UK injection moulded 7" vinyl single, also including The Trees. Complete with the its hard to find picture sleeve which has just a little shelfwear, the vinyl remains in excellent condition with few signs of play RADIO7)
- Rush - Fly By Night + Insert - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £30.00, $37.50, €33.60 (New Item) (arrived 30-Jun-2020 12:22)on August 10, 2020 at 12:06 am
RUSH Fly By Night (1975 UK 8-track vinyl LP, the second studio album by the Canadian rock band and the first to feature drummer Neil Peart, complete with illustrated lyric insert, fully laminated picture sleeve. The sleeve shows just a littlelight shelfwear and a couple of light laminate creases while the vinyl remains in excellent condition with few signs of play)
- Rush - Exit... Stage Left - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £35.00, $43.75, €39.20 (New Item) (arrived 06-Jun-2020 16:03)on August 10, 2020 at 12:06 am
RUSH Exit... Stage Left (1981 UK 13-track double vinyl LP featuring a collection of tracks recorded live in Canada & the UK. The glossy gatefold picture sleeve has just light signs of shelfwear to the edges and light creasing, the discs show just the odd light sign of play)
- Rush - A Show Of Hands + Stickered sleeve - Dutch - 2-LP vinyl set - £35.00, $43.75, €39.20 (New Item) (arrived 06-Jun-2020 13:35)on August 10, 2020 at 12:06 am
RUSH A Show Of Hands (1989 Dutch 14-track double LP recorded live during the 'Power Windows' tour in 1986 & the 'Hold Your Fire' tour in '88, hype stickered gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve shows minimal wear & the vinyl appears barely played)