From Blabber Mouth.
On May 31, BMG will release SLADE‘s “Feel The Noize – The Singlez Box”, a strictly limited-edition box set comprises of 10 rare internationally released seven-inch singles, including an extremely rare seven-inch promo copy in a lift off lid box.
“Feel The Noize – The Singlez Box” features five U.K. No. 1s (“Coz I Luv You”, “Take Me Bak ‘Ome”, “Mama Weer All Crazee Now”, “Cum On Feel The Noize” and “Skweeze Me Pleeze Me”), three No. 2s (“Gudbuy T’Jane”, “My Friend Stan” and “Far Far Away”), plus the Top 3 single “Everyday”, all from the band’s imperial phase. The set also includes 1981’s “Night Starvation”, not previously commercially released as a seven-inch single.
SLADE is without doubt one of the most exciting bands to come out of Great Britain. With their unique blend of perfect pop-rock’n’roll, outrageous flamboyance and pure fun, and no less than 23 Top 20 singles, of which six were No. 1 smash hits, plus six smash albums, SLADE has become a firm favorite in the hearts of pop fans all over the world.
SLADE‘s chart career has spanned three decades and its enduring songs “Cum On Feel The Noize” and “Coz I Luv You” are still featured today in TV commercials for some of the world’s biggest companies.
SLADE first hit the road in 1966, touring throughout Great Britain and Europe and becoming a regular concert attraction. Joining forces with the former ANIMALS bass guitarist and JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE manager Chas Chandler, SLADE achieved its first chart hit in May 1971 with the Bobby Marchan song “Get Down And Get With It” then, released in October of the same year “Coz I Luv You” was the band’s first No-1 and a huge hit across Europe.
Throughout the seventies, SLADE became one of Europe’s biggest bands, touring and recording continually and making regular trips to America, Japan and other parts of the world. SLADE‘s catalogue of hits is synonymous with the era: “Take Me Bak ‘Ome”, “Mama We’er All Crazee Now”, “Cum On Feel The Noize”, “Gudbuy T’ Jane”, along with many others, provided a soundtrack to the Glam Generation and are still today, heavily featured on any retrospective of the time.
“Feel The Noize – The Singlez Box” track listing
* Country of origin for each single sleeve in brackets
01. Coz I Luv You / My Life Is Natural (France)
02. Take Me Bak ‘Ome / Wonderin’ Y (Germany)
03. Mama Weer All Crazee Now / Man Who Speeks Evil (France)
04. Gudbuy T’Jane / I Won’t Let It ‘appen Agen (Germany)
05. Cum On Feel The Noize / I’m Mee I’m Now And That’s Orl (Italy)
06. Skweeze Me, Pleeze Me / Kill ’em At The Hot Club Tonite (France)
07. My Friend Stan / My Town (Spain)
08. Everyday / Good Time Gals (Belgium)
09. Far Far Away / O.K. Yesterday Was Yesterday (France)
10. Night Starvation / When I’m Dancin’ I Ain’t Fightin’ (UK)
To purchase this strictly limited-edition “The Singlez Box”, go to this location.
For the first time, the full SLADE catalogue will receive a global digital release across all digital service providers on April 12.
Explore eil.com… the world’s best online store for rare, collectable and out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987.
- Slade - Slade In Flame - UK - vinyl LP - £20.00, $27.20, €22.40 (New Item) (arrived 14-Apr-2021 12:14)
SLADE Slade In Flame (1974 UK 10-track LP featuring the music from the soundtrack of the film, including Far Far Away & How Does It Feel, front laminated gatefold picture sleeve with stills from the movie inside. The sleeve shows just minor storage wear whilst the vinyl has only light evidence of play - overall an Excellent copy!)
- Slade - My Oh My - Shrink - UK - 12" vinyl - £9.99, $13.59, €11.19 (New Item) (arrived 08-Mar-2021 09:10)
SLADE My Oh My (1983 UK 3-track 12" vinyl single, taken from 'The Amazing Kamikaze Syndrome' album. Includes Keep Your Hands Off My Power Supply and Don't Tame A Hurricane, picture sleeve. The sleeve is in its opened shrinkwrap and the vinyl appears barely played RCAT373)
- Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize - Inj - UK - 7" vinyl - £8.00, $10.88, €8.96 (New Item) (arrived 15-Jan-2021 16:58)
SLADE Cum On Feel The Noize (1973 UK injection moulded 7" vinyl single, also including I'm Mee I'm Now An' That's Orl, Polydor company die-cut paper sleeve)
- Slade - My Oh My - UK - 7" vinyl - £6.99, $9.51, €7.83 (New Item) (arrived 21-Jan-2021 15:04)
SLADE My Oh My (1983 UK 7" vinyl single with intact 4-prong centre, also including Keep Your Hands Off My Flower Supply, picture sleeve. The paper sleeve has some light wear and, aside from a few very light paper scuffs, the vinyl is in excellent condition RCA373)
- Slade - Slayed? - 1st - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $34.00, €28.00 (New Item) (arrived 26-Feb-2021 08:49)
SLADE Slayed? (1972 UK first pressing 10-track stereo vinyl LP, including the classics Gudbuy T' Jane & Mama Weer All Crazee Now, fully laminated picture sleeve. The sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear with a few small creases to the laminate & the vinyl remains in excellent condition with few signs of play)
- Slade - Old New Borrowed And Blue - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $34.00, €28.00 (New Item) (arrived 06-Mar-2021 11:17)
SLADE Old New Borrowed & Blue (1974 UK first press 12-track LP, including My Friend Stan & Everyday, housed in an internal pocket gatefold picture sleeve with lyrics inside. Both vinyl and sleeve are in excellent condition. A nice example of Slade's fourth album!)
- Slade - Till Deaf Do Us Part - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $34.00, €28.00 (New Item) (arrived 06-Mar-2021 11:25)
SLADE Till Deaf Do Us Part (1981 UK first pressing 12-track LP, with cryptic messages in the run-outs, the tenth studio album. Includes the singles Lock Up Your Daughters, Rock & Roll Preacher & Ruby Red, picture sleeve with 'not for sale' frank on the reverse. The sleeve has light scuffing and the vinyl shows a few light signs of play RCALP6021)
- Slade - We'll Bring The House Down - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $20.40, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 06-Mar-2021 16:04)
SLADE We'll Bring The House Down (1981 UK 10-track vinyl LP, the ninth studio album by the British rock group, including the singles We'll Bring the House Down and Wheels Ain't Coming Down. The glossy picture sleeve shows some notable edgewearfrom storage and the vinyl has only light signs of play SKATE1)
- Slade - Run Runaway - UK - 12" vinyl - £15.00, $20.40, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 08-Mar-2021 08:53)
SLADE Run Runaway (1984 UK 12" vinyl single, also including Two Track Stereo One Track Mind, glossy colour picture sleeve still in its opened shrinkwrap RCAT385)
- Slade - Rogues Gallery - German - vinyl LP - £20.00, $27.20, €22.40 (New Item) (arrived 08-Mar-2021 16:42)
SLADE Rogues Gallery (1985 German 10-track vinyl LP, picture sleeve with lyrics on the reverse which also comes with a flyer plugging the Slade biography. The sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear with a bit of edge scuffing & vinyl remains in excellent condition with few signs of play PL70604)