Just in at eil Towers, some fantastic Police and related collectables.
For most of their history the band consisted of Sting (lead vocals, bass guitar, primary songwriter), Andy Summers (guitar) and Stewart Copeland (drums, percussion).
The Police became globally popular in the late 1970s and early 1980s and are generally regarded as one of the first new-wave groups to achieve mainstream success, playing a style of rock influenced by punk, reggae, and jazz. They are also considered one of the leaders of the Second British Invasion of the U.S.
They released five studio albums, two live albums, seven compilation albums, twelve video albums, four soundtrack albums, and 26 singles, selling over 100 million records world wide. With each band member having a successful solo career. They disbanded in 1986, but reunited in early 2007 for a one-off world tour that ended in August 2008.
This collection includes vinyl LPs, 7″ & 12″ singles and some really nice fan club only items and tour memorabilia, here are just a few highlights, keep an eye on eil.com for all the latest arrival.
Explore eil.com… the world’s best online store for rare, collectable and out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- The Police - Outlandos d'Amour - US - vinyl LP - £15.00, $20.40, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 04-Mar-2021 10:16)on March 7, 2021 at 5:52 am
THE POLICE Outlandos d'Amour (1979 US A&M 10-track vinyl LP featuring Can't Stand Losing You, Roxanne and So Lonely, picture sleeve with green 'The Police' lettering. The sleeve shows a little ringwear and the vinyl has just a few scuffs to indicate play SP-4753)
- Sting - The Dream Of The Blue Turtles - price stickered p/s - UK - vinyl LP - £8.00, $10.88, €8.96 (Back In Stock) (arrived 10-Feb-2021 09:56)on March 7, 2021 at 5:52 am
STING The Dream Of The Blue Turtles (1985 UK 10-track LP, housed in the original shop price stickered sleeve with illustrated lyric inner. The sleeve shows minimal wear & the vinyl appears barely played DREAM1)
- The Police - Outlandos D'Amour - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £12.00, $16.32, €13.44 (New Item) (arrived 27-Jan-2021 09:55)on March 7, 2021 at 5:52 am
THE POLICE Outlandos D'Amour (1978 UK gold A&M label 10-track vinyl LP including Can't Stand Losing You, Roxanne & So Lonely. The picture sleeve shows light wear and the vinyl is in Excellent condition with a few faint paper hairline scuffs not affecting play AMLH68502)
- The Police - Fall Out - Green p/s - EX - UK - 7" vinyl - £15.00, $20.40, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 27-Jan-2021 15:22)on March 7, 2021 at 5:52 am
THE POLICE Fall Out (1979 UK solid centre issue of the 1977 7" vinyl single with beige striped labels, also including Nothing Achieving. This was the first release by the group & features the guitar work of Henry Padovani before Andy Summers joined and both tracks were written by Stuart Copeland. The green check picture sleeve has a couple of minor spots of discolouring on the front & otherwise appears Excellent whilst the vinyl is in excellent condition IL001)
- Sting - Bring On The Night - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £40.00, $54.40, €44.80 (New Item) (arrived 02-Feb-2021 10:28)on March 7, 2021 at 5:52 am
STING Bring On The Night (1986 UK 16-track double LP, including Dream Of The Blue Turtles, Another Day, Low Life & Consider Me Gone, housed in a wide spined single pocket picture sleeve with illustrated inners. The sleeve shows minimal wear and the vinyl is near 'as new' BRING1)