The Rolling Stones have announced a new ‘best of’ compilation album, titled ‘Honk’.
This latest collection from the legendary band will consist of classic tracks and big hits from every Stones studio album from 1971 onwards, as well as recent recordings of 10 live tracks.
‘Honk’ will be released on CD, vinyl (a special, fan edition deluxe 4xLP coloured vinyl will also be released) and digitally. Spread across three discs, the final disc will contain recordings of the Stones’ live duets with the likes of Ed Sheeran, Dave Grohl and Florence Welch.
You can hear the Stones’ collaboration with Welch on the track ‘Wild Horses’, which was recorded last year during the band’s show at the London Stadium, below.
Be sure to check out the rest of our Rolling Stones titles on eil.com, and if you have any items to sell, please call us on 01474 815099
eil.com – the world’s best online store for rare, collectable and out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987
- Rolling Stones - Black And Blue - Autographed - UK - vinyl LP - £1,495.00, $2,107.95, €1,734.20 (Back In Stock) (arrived 11-May-2021 15:44)
ROLLING STONES Black & Blue (Autographed 1976 UK first press 8-track vinyl LP, complete with the studio info card inner & matte gatefold picture sleeve. This collector's copy has been nicely signed on the front of the gatefold by Mick Jagger, Keith Richards & Bill Wyman next to their respective images. We rarely see a set of Stones signatures like this & are pleased to bring this example to the market - being a one previous owner copy, the sleeve & vinyl remain in superb condition, with the signatures clear & unhurried. Begging to be framed, this must surely be a long term investment piece for the dedicated Stones collector & one that can only increase in value in years to come... COC59106)
- Rolling Stones - Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass) - 2nd - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $35.25, €29.00 (New Item) (arrived 03-May-2021 12:16)
ROLLING STONES Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass) (1971 UK stereo issue of the 1966 14-track vinyl compilation LP on the green boxed Decca logo label, with large integrated picture booklet & front laminated gatefold picture sleeve with die-cut mono/stereo identifying hole on the back. The sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear & the vinyl remains exellent with few signs of play TXS101)
- Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet - 2nd [b] - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £295.00, $415.95, €342.20 (New Item) (arrived 29-Apr-2021 08:55)
ROLLING STONES Beggars Banquet (Extremely Rare 1969 UK second issue of the 1968 10-track mono LP on the red 'unboxed' Decca logo 'ffrr' label without any tax code, front laminated gatefold picture sleeve. As most mono requirements were cateredfor in the initial pressings, this second issue is far harder to find than that of the first. The sleeve on this copy shows just a little light shelfwear with laminate splitting along the spine, whilst the vinyl does show just a few light hairlines/scuffs, playtesting reveals no great loss in sound quality, just the odd moment of background noise, although nothing excessive. Overall a fantastic copy of this very hard to find second issue LK4955)
- Rolling Stones - Made In The Shade - Stickered P/S - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $35.25, €29.00 (New Item) (arrived 29-Apr-2021 14:38)
ROLLING STONES Made In The Shade (1975 UK 10-track LP with picture labels, including Angie, Brown Sugar, Tumbling Dice, Wild Horses & It's Only Rock 'n' Roll, picture sleeve with blue tracklisting sticker & sea blue inner. The cover shows justminor age related wear & a seam split to the inner, whilst the vinyl is Excellent with merely a few faint paper hairlines not affecting play COC59104)
- Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold - 1st - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £20.00, $28.20, €23.20 (New Item) (arrived 29-Apr-2021 14:44)
ROLLING STONES Rolled Gold (Original 1975 UK 28-track double LP compilation on the dark blue boxed Decca label, gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve shows some mild ring wear or scuffing & the vinyl is Excellent with minimal play ROST1/2)
- Rolling Stones - Start Me Up - UK - 7" vinyl - £6.99, $9.86, €8.11 (New Item) (arrived 30-Apr-2021 15:46)
ROLLING STONES Start Me Up (1981 UK 7" vinyl single with intact four prong centre, also including No Use In Crying, plain company die cut paper sleeve. The vinyl shows just little evidence of play RSR108)
- Rolling Stones - The Rolling Stones No. 2 - 6th - Ungrooved Label - UK - vinyl LP - £50.00, $70.50, €58.00 (New Item) (arrived 01-May-2021 10:11)
ROLLING STONES The Rolling Stones No. 2 (Late 1960s UK issue of the 1965 12-track mono vinyl LP on the unboxed Decca logo label WITHOUT the deep groove, housed in a front laminated flipback picture sleeve, without 'blind man' text on the backLK4661) See 'More Info' for details on condition ...
- Rolling Stones - Their Satanic Majesties Request - 1st - Label variant - VG - UK - vinyl LP - £145.00, $204.45, €168.20 (Back In Stock) (arrived 01-May-2021 10:23)
ROLLING STONES Their Satanic Majesties Request (1967 UK 10-track deep groove stereo vinyl LP, on the first variant unboxed Decca logo green label with straight text composer credits and upside-down matrix in brackets, complete with flame red artwork inner & 3D diffraction grating front laminated gatefold picture sleeve with lighter blue border TXS103) See 'More Info' for details on condition ...
- Rolling Stones - Through The Past Darkly - 1st (a) - Oct - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £95.00, $133.95, €110.20 (New Item) (arrived 03-May-2021 11:28)
ROLLING STONES Through The Past Darkly (1969 UK first issue 12-track stereo LP with the second blue 'unboxed' Decca logo label variant, complete with the original 'blue for stereo' bordered shaped company inner, octagonal front laminated internal pocket gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve has a crease to the opening flap, otherwise few signs of age and the vinyl shows just a few cosmetic marks leaving it Excellent. A nice example SKL5019)
- Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet - Sealed - UK - vinyl LP - £39.99, $56.39, €46.39 (New Item) (arrived 04-May-2021 15:04)
ROLLING STONES Beggars Banquet (2003 UK issue limited edition 10-track vinyl LP digitally remastered from the original master recordings, the seventh British and ninth American studio album by the English rock band originally released in 1968featuring the classic Street Fighting Man, housed in the gatefold picture sleeve which remains sealed within its original custom-stickered shrinkwrap)