The Rolling Stones have announced a new ‘best of’ compilation album, titled ‘Honk’.
This latest collection from the legendary band will consist of classic tracks and big hits from every Stones studio album from 1971 onwards, as well as recent recordings of 10 live tracks.
‘Honk’ will be released on CD, vinyl (a special, fan edition deluxe 4xLP coloured vinyl will also be released) and digitally. Spread across three discs, the final disc will contain recordings of the Stones’ live duets with the likes of Ed Sheeran, Dave Grohl and Florence Welch.
You can hear the Stones’ collaboration with Welch on the track ‘Wild Horses’, which was recorded last year during the band’s show at the London Stadium, below.
Be sure to check out the rest of our Rolling Stones titles on eil.com, and if you have any items to sell, please call us on 01474 815099
eil.com – the world’s best online store for rare, collectable and out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987
- Rolling Stones - Rock 'n' Rolling Stones - 1st - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £75.00, $102.75, €87.00 (New Item) (arrived 21-Sep-2021 13:59)
ROLLING STONES Rock 'N' Rolling Stones (Rare 1972 UK first press 12-track stereo vinyl LP with 'narrowband' boxed logo labels, the fourth 'post Decca period' compilation including many great Chuck Berry covers, front laminated picture sleeve.The sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear and is graded Excellent, the vinyl remains a pleasing Near Mint SKL5149)
- Rolling Stones - Hot Rocks 1964-1971 - orange & black label - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £20.00, $27.40, €23.20 (New Item) (arrived 09-Sep-2021 15:19)
THE ROLLING STONES Hot Rocks 1964-1971 (1990 UK/EU 21-track digitally remastered double LP pressed on Virgin Vinyl, gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve shows minimal wear & the vinyl is nice & clean & in Excellent condition with merely the odd faint spot of cosmetic ageing on side four not affecting play. A superb copy)
- Rolling Stones - Some Girls - 2nd - B/P/G/Y - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $20.55, €17.40 (New Item) (arrived 27-Aug-2021 11:57)
ROLLING STONES Some Girls (1978 UK 10-track LP, die-cut picture sleeve complete with censored 'stones faces' inner. The sleeve only has just a little wear to the inner opening, whilst the vinyl has little sign of play CUN39108)
- Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold - Silver Label - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £25.00, $34.25, €29.00 (New Item) (arrived 27-Aug-2021 12:04)
ROLLING STONES Rolled Gold - The Very Best Of The Rolling Stones (1986 UK issue of the 28-track double LP with red/blue-rimmed silver labels manufactured in Holland, originally released in 1975, gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve has some light storage wear, whilst the vinyl shows minimal sign of play ROST1/2)
- Rolling Stones - The Last Time - 1st [a] - UK - 7" vinyl - £35.00, $47.95, €40.60 (New Item) (arrived 30-Aug-2021 08:48)
ROLLING STONES The Last Time (1965 UK 7" vinyl single with intact four prong centre, this first issue label variant only shows the year of release to the left side of the label and has the composer credits in italic under the title, also including the classic Play With Fire which is credited under the pseudonym 'Nanker, Phelge', Decca company die-cut paper sleeve F.12104)
- Rolling Stones - It's Only Rock 'n Roll - UK - vinyl LP - £35.00, $47.95, €40.60 (New Item) (arrived 03-Sep-2021 12:00)
ROLLING STONES It's Only Rock 'N Roll (1974 UK 10-track vinyl LP including the singles It's Only Rock 'N Roll [But I Like It] and Ain't Too Proud To Beg. The picture sleeve has minimal evidence of shelfwear and comes complete with the illustratedcredits inner while the vinyl looks barely played COC59103)
- Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed - Ex - UK - vinyl LP - £20.00, $27.40, €23.20 (New Item) (arrived 06-Sep-2021 14:47)
ROLLING STONES Let It Bleed (2003 UK issue limited edition 9-track DSD remastered [Direct Stream Digital/Super Bit Mapping Direct] LP pressed on 180gram Vinyl, remastered from original master recordings. The eighth British and tenth American album by English rock band, last album to feature Brian Jones as well as the first to feature Mick Taylor. The picture sleeve has a small corner crease sand the credit printed inner displays a minor seam split to one edge however, the vinyllooks barely played)
- Rolling Stones - Exile On Main St - Complete - EX - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £195.00, $267.15, €226.20 (New Item) (arrived 08-Sep-2021 13:04)
ROLLING STONES Exile On Main St (1972 UK 18-track double LP, housed in a heavyweight gatefold pocket picture sleeve with illustrated credit inners & twelve intact postcard inserts. This is a wonderful one owner copy. The sleeve is excellent withjust a little edgewear, the labels shows only a few spindle marks, otherwise the vinyl discs have little sign of play. A stunning EX copy COC69100)
- Rolling Stones - Big Hits - 1st - DG - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £150.00, $205.50, €174.00 (New Item) (arrived 08-Sep-2021 14:19)
ROLLING STONES Big Hits (High Tide & Green Grass) (Rare 1966 UK first pressing 14-track deep groove mono LP on the unboxed Decca logo light blue 'ffrr' label, front laminated gatefold picture sleeve with integral stapled photo booklet. The sleeve is Excellent with some minor edge scuffing & and tiny thumbnail tear at the top & lovely clean laminate. The vinyl grades Excellent with a light spot of spindle wear by the centre hole, showing minimal play in its life. A nice one owner copy! TXL101)
- Rolling Stones - A Golden History Of The Rolling Stones - VG - Japanese - vinyl box set - £125.00, $171.25, €145.00 (New Item) (arrived 11-Sep-2021 08:43)
THE ROLLING STONES A Golden History Of (1971 Japanese-only 64-track 5-LP box set, with each disc housed in a unique shaped picture sleeve inside an equally unique 2" deep, 13" square deluxe padded picture box. The box is in VG- condition withsome natural age wear scuffing & faint discolouring. There are several small internal splits in various edges of the packaging due to the delicate design. The vinyl discs are clean & grade VG overall due to several hairline scuff marks on sideNo. 7 causing only minor effect on play, otherwise the vinyl is mostly Excellent. Far from mint, this remains a worthy addition to any Stones collection SL185~9)