A vinyl box set that features nine unreleased recordings from David Bowie will arrive later this year.
To mark what would have been the late music icon’s 72nd birthday, Parlophone will release ‘Spying Through A Keyhole’ a box set of nine 7″ singles that includes the earliest known versions of the now legendary ‘Space Oddity.’
As for the title of the box-set, it’s taken straight from ‘Love All Around’ – a previously unknown song that was released for the first time last year.
Although a specific release date is yet to arrive, you can check out the track-listings in full below, complete with official descriptions of the new offerings.
On what would have been David Bowie’s 72nd birthday we are excited to announce that Parlophone is set to release Spying Through A Keyhole, nine rare recordings from the era during which Space Oddity was first conceived. Read more about the collection here: https://t.co/JwDtu4Ibv4 pic.twitter.com/AT9gHPtIOw
— David Bowie Official (@DavidBowieReal) January 8, 2019
You can find the full story over at NME.
Find more collectable soundtracks at eil.com, and if you are looking to sell items, contact 01474 815099
eil.com – the world’s best online store for rare, collectable and out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987
- David Bowie - The Heart's Filthy Lesson - Trent Reznor Remix - UK - 12" vinyl - Promo - £30.00, $39.00, €34.50 (New Item) (arrived 24-Apr-2019 17:23)
DAVID BOWIE The Heart's Filthy Lesson (1995 UK one-sided promotional only vinyl 12" featuring the Trent Reznor's Alternative Remix of the track taken from his 'Outside' album and was only released as a 12" Picture Disc in the UK. Issuedin a plain die-cut card sleeve, the vinyl appears in near 'as new' condition OUT1) […]
- David Bowie - Little Wonder - White label + PR - UK - 12" vinyl - Promo - £15.00, $19.50, €17.25 (New Item) (arrived 24-Apr-2019 17:19)
DAVID BOWIE Little Wonder (Scarce 1997 UK white title label promotional 4-track vinyl 12" for the single taken from his Earthling album, including remixes from Junior Vasquez and David Coleman. Issued in a plain die-cut card sleeve with a 1-page A4 Press Release, the vinyl appears in excellent condition with minimal signs of play LWO3) […]
- David Bowie - Fame And Fashion - German - vinyl LP - £15.00, $19.50, €17.25 (New Item) (arrived 24-Apr-2019 16:41)
DAVID BOWIE Fame & Fashion (1984 German 12-track digitally remastered LP compilation, including timeless Bowie classics like Space Oddity, Starman, Golden Years & Ashes To Ashes, glossy picture sleeve. The sleeve shows minimal wear and the vinyl appears barely played PL84919) […]
- David Bowie - Dancing In The Street - UK - 12" vinyl - £9.99, $12.99, €11.49 (New Item) (arrived 24-Apr-2019 16:15)
DAVID BOWIE & MICK JAGGER Dancing In The Street (1985 UK 3-track 12" vinyl single, featuring the Steve Thompson Mix, Dub Version and Edit, glossy picture sleeve 12EA204) […]
- David Bowie - Golden Years - 180gm - Sealed - UK - 12" vinyl - £19.99, $25.99, €22.99 (New Item) (arrived 24-Apr-2019 12:26)
DAVID BOWIE Golden Years (2011 UK limited edition 5-track 12" single pressed on 180gram Heavyweight Vinyl - To celebrate the 2010 re-issue of the David Bowie's classic 'Station to Station', four DJs from Los Angeles public radio stationKCRW: Jeremy Sole, Anthony Valadez, Eric J Lawrence and Chris Douridas, each remixed the album's lead single, 'Golden Years'. 'Station to Station' was recorded in Los Angeles, so it was fitting for some of KCRW's leading tastemakers to take on the task. Each DJ took an unique path in recreating, deconstructing or re-imagining the classic song; picture sleeve and remains factory sealed from new 12BOWGY2011) […]
- David Bowie - Fashions - EX - UK - 7" picture disc - £125.00, $162.50, €143.75 (New Item) (arrived 23-Apr-2019 15:41)
DAVID BOWIE Fashions (Rare 1982 UK limited edition 21-track Ten 7" Picture Disc single set, each disc within a clear plastic sleeve, all enclosed in a custom 8" square hardback folder with unique artwork. The folder shows a little lightdiscolouration with a few splits to the plastic seams, whilst all discs have been carefully inspected & appear near mint BOW100) […]
- David Bowie - The Stars Are Out Tonight - Sealed - Polish - 7" vinyl - £29.99, $38.99, €34.49 (New Item) (arrived 23-Apr-2019 14:26)
DAVID BOWIE The Stars Are Out Tonight (Scarce sealed 2013 Polish manufactured limited edition 7" single pressed on White Vinyl, also including Where Are We Now?, picture sleeve and remains sealed in the barcode stickered shrink. This international edition of the 2013 Record Store Day exclusivewas limited to just 5000 copies worldwide and has a black label, unlike the UK/US edition which used the famous orange RCA design) […]
- David Bowie - Valentine's Day - UK - 7" picture disc - £25.00, $32.50, €28.75 (New Item) (arrived 23-Apr-2019 14:24)
DAVID BOWIE Valentine's Day (2013 UK limited edition 7" Picture Disc featuring the fourth single taken from Bowie's twenty fourth studio album 'The Next Day', also includes 'Plan'. The disc features images of David's hand taken from thealbum artwork and comes housed in a lyric printed PVC sleeve with barcode sticker on the back) […]
- David Bowie - The Next Day - UK - shaped picture disc - £20.00, $26.00, €23.00 (New Item) (arrived 23-Apr-2019 14:23)
DAVID BOWIE The Next Day (2013 UK limited edition 7" single pressed on Square-Shaped White Vinyl, which plays the same 3:26 album version on both sides, issued in a title-stickered clear PVC sleeve) […]
- David Bowie - Young Americans - 40th Anniversary - UK - 7" picture disc - £40.00, $52.00, €46.00 (New Item) (arrived 23-Apr-2019 14:18)
DAVID BOWIE Young Americans (2015 UK 40th Anniversary limited edition 7" Picture Disc single, featuring the 2007 Tony Visconti mix and Its Gonna Be Me [With Strings], both released on this format for the first time. Housed in a stickersealed clear PVC sleeve DBYA40) […]