From the NME.
Bruce Springsteen has announced he will be reissuing five of his albums on vinyl, many of which have not been available on the format since their original releases.
The move includes ’18 Tracks’ (1999), ‘Live in New York City’ (2001), ‘The Rising’ (2002), ‘Devils & Dust’ (2005) and ‘Live in Dublin’ (2007). The records, transferred from the original source masters, will go on sale February 21.
As the Instagram caption promoting the releases points out, the release of ‘Live In Dublin,’ recorded with The Sessions Band, marks the first time that particular record has ever been available on vinyl.
Each of the five albums cover the period when Springsteen was reunited with the E Street Band, whom he’d previously worked with between 1972 and 1989. ‘The Rising’ marks the first album recorded together since the band rejoined him in 1999.
The Boss is enjoying a critical renaissance following last year’s ‘Western Stars’ album, having picked up a Brit Award nomination for Best International Male yesterday (January 11) and a place on Barack Obama’s favourite music of 2019 on New Year’s Eve.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Bruce Springsteen - The Album Collection Volume 1: 1973-1984 - UK - box set - £40.00, $50.00, €44.80 (Back In Stock) (arrived 23-Sep-2020 09:18)on October 1, 2020 at 6:05 am
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN The Album Collection Volume 1: 1973-1984 (2014 8-CD box set manufactured in Germany for the European market, comprising the first eleven years of Springsteen's career with all seven albums across eight vinyl discs [The Riveris a double album]. All albums are remastered & transferred from the original analogue masters. Each album is housed in a replica 'mini-LP' style sleeve, all packed in a deluxe textured box, a made-to-look-tatty leather type finish & lift-off lid, complete with a 60-page book filled with rare photos, press clippings & other memorabilia. The set is in near 'as new' condition)
- Bruce Springsteen - Tunnel Of Love - UK - picture disc LP - £50.00, $62.50, €56.00 (Back In Stock) (arrived 28-Aug-2020 05:17)on October 1, 2020 at 6:05 am
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Tunnel Of Love (Scarce 1987 UK limited edition 12-track Picture Disc LP, his eighth studio album including the singles Brilliant Disguise, Tunnel of Love, One Step Up, Tougher Than the Rest and Spare Parts. The disc features two great pictures of Bruce from the album artwork with track details & barcode on the reverse)
- Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark - Dutch - 12" vinyl - £20.00, $25.00, €22.40 (Back In Stock) (arrived 28-Aug-2020 05:17)on October 1, 2020 at 6:05 am
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Dancing In The Dark (1984 Dutch pressed European issue 3-track 12" vinyl single including the Blaster, Radio and Dub mixes, housed in the glossy picture sleeve. Both the sleeve and vinyl are in spectacular, near 'as new' condition A12.4436)
- Bruce Springsteen - Tunnel Of Love - Poster Sleeve - UK - 12" vinyl - £18.00, $22.50, €20.16 (Back In Stock) (arrived 28-Aug-2020 05:17)on October 1, 2020 at 6:05 am
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Tunnel Of Love (1987 UK limited edition 3-track 12" vinyl single, also includes a live version of Santa Claus Is Coming to Town plus the previously unreleased Two For The Road, housed within the huge fold-out poster picture sleeve. The sleeve has light edgewear, while the vinyl itself displays little evidence of play)
- Bruce Springsteen - Fire EP - UK - 12" vinyl - £20.00, $25.00, €22.40 (Back In Stock) (arrived 28-Aug-2020 05:17)on October 1, 2020 at 6:05 am
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Fire (1987 UK Special Edition 5-track 12" vinyl EP including live versions of Born To Run, No Surrender & Tenth Avenue Freeze Out, all taken from the 'Live 1975-85' boxset, plus a previously unreleased live version of For You [recorded at the Roxy in L.A. on 7th July 1978]. The glossy picture sleeve shows minimal shelfwear and the vinyl remains in excellent condition with only light signs of play)