The vocalist, who played the original song over the PA at the end of his North American summer shows with Rob Zombie, has also revealed a video for the Shooter Jennings-produced track, with the visuals created by Zev Deans and based on an original watercolour painting by Manson.
The End is also available to purchase, while a limited edition picture disc is now available to pre-order. Only 2000 will be released and it’ll be available from March 6, 2020.
The End is the second cover released by Manson in recent months. In October, he launched a Tim Mattia-directed video for his take on American folk song God’s Gonna Cut You Down, which first appeared on the soundtrack to the 2017 film 24 Hours To Live.
And in September, it was revealed that Manson had landed a role in the third season of American Gods, which will will premiere on the Starz network in the US in 2020 and an internationally on Amazon Prime.
The show based on Neil Gaiman’s 2001 novel of the same name stars Ian McShane, Emily Browning, Ricky Whittle and Gillian Anderson – with Manson lined up to play Johan Wengren, the lead singer of Viking death metal band Blood Death.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- The Doors - Light My Fire - Mono/Stereo - US - 7" vinyl - Promo - £15.00, $20.40, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 06-Mar-2021 10:56)on March 6, 2021 at 11:22 am
THE DOORS Light My Fire (2007 US 40th Anniversary replica promotional vinyl 7" of the original classic, in a retro Elektra die-cut sleeve, featuring the same Mono & Stereo format along with the same catalogue number [EK-45615], produced to celebrate the eponymous albums 40th Anniversary release. The sleeve shows minimal wear and the vinyl appears barely played EK-45615)
- The Doors - Waiting For The Sun - Butterfly Label + Gatefold sleeve - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $34.00, €28.00 (New Item) (arrived 05-Mar-2021 12:25)on March 6, 2021 at 11:22 am
THE DOORS Waiting For The Sun (Mid 70s UK 11-track LP issue of the 1968 album on the Elektra 'Butterfly' label, including the classics 'Hello I Love You' & 'The Unknown Soldier', gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve & vinyl remain in Excellent condition with just minor signs of wear & play K42041)
- The Doors - The Best Of The Doors - EX - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £35.00, $47.60, €39.20 (New Item) (arrived 05-Mar-2021 11:49)on March 6, 2021 at 11:22 am
THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors (1985 UK 18-track double LP compiling their classic & much-loved hits including Light My Fire, People Are Strange, Hello I Love You, L.A. Woman, Riders On The Storm, Love Her Madly & more. The barcoded gatefold picture sleeve has liner notes by celebrated Doors biographer Danny Sugerman printed inside & shows just light shelfwear whilst the two vinyl discs remain in Excellent condition EKT21)
- The Doors - Classics - Irish - vinyl LP - £20.00, $27.20, €22.40 (New Item) (arrived 05-Mar-2021 11:58)on March 6, 2021 at 11:22 am
THE DOORS Classics (Rare 1985 Irish 13-track LP compilation, housed in the regular German manufactured picture sleeve with band image/artist catalogue inner. We know from years of trading that the label font for this particular copy is exclusiveto Ireland, with the Irish arm of 'WEA International Inc.' printed to the left. The sleeve shows minimal wear & the vinyl is Excellent with few signs of play EKT9)
- The Doors - Live At The Hollywood Bowl - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $20.40, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 05-Mar-2021 11:59)on March 6, 2021 at 11:22 am
THE DOORS Live At The Hollywood Bowl (1987 UK/German-pressed 6-track live LP, recorded in 1968 when the band played at the Ampitheatre in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles. The glossy picture sleeve displays some minor general wear mostly to the edges, whilst the vinyl shows only light signs of play EKT40)