BLACK STAR RIDERS will release their fourth studio album, “Another State Of Grace”, on September 6 via Nuclear Blast. The follow-up to 2017’s “Heavy Fire” was recorded in February 2019 at Sphere Studios in Burbank, California with producer Jay Ruston (STONE SOUR, ANTHRAX, URIAH HEEP).
Longtime supporter Joe Elliott, vocalist of DEF LEPPARD, says: “I’ve been an ardent supporter ever since they started their journey having moved away from being THIN LIZZY and becoming a legitimate band in their own right. For me, this is by far their best effort to date.”
Vocalist Ricky Warwick says: “This has probably been the most enjoyable experience in the studio I have had making a record. The vibe and commitment the boys brought into this was stellar. Our most anthemic and soulful album to date. I’m very proud and excited for people to hear ‘Another State Of Grace’.”
The album will be made available on CD, vinyl and vinyl picture disc, limited-edition boxset and limited edition light green vinyl.
BLACK STAR RIDERS consists of Ricky Warwick (lead vocals, guitar), Scott Gorham (lead guitar) and Robert Crane (bass) along with recent additions Chad Szeliga (drums) and Christian Martucci (lead guitar).
Gorham says: “It was great to be back in Los Angeles, and recording with Jay Ruston was an absolute pleasure. I am excited to see everyone’s reactions to this amazing record… and I can’t wait to get back on the road and play you these new songs.”
Guitarist Damon Johnson announced his exit from BLACK STAR RIDERS in September, but continued performing with the band until the end of the group’s U.K. tour in early December.
“Heavy Fire” was a worldwide success, reaching position No. 6 on the U.K. chart, No. 11 on the German chart, and No. 91 on U.S. Current Top Albums chart.
01. Tonight The Moonlight Let Me Down
02. Another State Of Grace
03. Ain’t The End Of The World
04. Underneath The Afterglow
05. Soldier In The Ghetto
06. Why Do You Love Your Guns?
07. Standing In The Line Of Fire
08. What Will It Take?
09. In The Shadow Of The War Machine
10. Poisoned Heart
Explore eil.com… the world’s best online store for rare, collectable and out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Thin Lizzy - Song For Jimmy - UK - 7" vinyl - Promo - £10.00, $12.50, €11.20 (Back In Stock) (arrived 14-Jan-2021 07:51)on January 17, 2021 at 10:05 pm
THIN LIZZY Song For Jimmy (1981 UK promotional-only 4-track Orange Flexidisc 7" EP, also including tracks by Graham Bonnet, Polecats & Way Of The West, originally issued exclusively with copies of Flexipop magazine FLEXIPOP010)
- Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town - UK - 7" vinyl - £10.00, $12.50, €11.20 (New Item) (arrived 15-Dec-2020 11:03)on January 17, 2021 at 10:05 pm
THIN LIZZY The Boys Are Back In Town (Classic 1976 UK injection moulded 7" vinyl single, also including Emerald, Phonogram group die-cut paper sleeve)
- Thin Lizzy - Whisky In The Jar [5:44] + Picture sleeve - UK - 7" vinyl - £15.00, $18.75, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 18-Nov-2020 14:19)on January 17, 2021 at 10:05 pm
THIN LIZZY Whisky In The Jar [5:44] (Classic 1976 UK 3-track 7" single with four-prong centre & 5:44 running time printed on the label, also featuring Vagabond Of The Western World & Sitamoia, complete with the green paper picture sleeve. The sleeve & vinyl are in Excellent condition with some minor ring wear & just faint evidence of play F13748)
- Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak - Silver Vinyl - UK - vinyl LP - £29.99, $37.49, €33.59 (New Item) (arrived 24-Nov-2020 17:14)on January 17, 2021 at 10:05 pm
THIN LIZZY Jailbreak (2019 UK limited edition [500 copies] issue of the classic 1976 9-track LP pressed on Silver Vinyl, die-cut gatefold picture sleeve replicating the original album packaging. Thiscopy is still sealed in its hype-stickered shrinkwrap and is Mint and unplayed)
- Thin Lizzy - Black Rose: A Rock Legend - UK - poster - Promo - £75.00, $93.75, €84.00 (New Item) (arrived 30-Nov-2020 11:31)on January 17, 2021 at 10:05 pm
THIN LIZZY Black Rose: A Rock Legend (Rare 1979 UK promotional poster featuring the great album artwork by Jim Fitzpatrick, this particular design only has the artist & title name at the top without any mention of the record company. Measuring19" x 28 in size. This example was acquired from an ex-industry executive, who has stored this away rolled for many years, and displays only a little light general wear or age. Stunning and ideal for framing)