The song features Mick Jagger duetting with Florence And The Machine singer Florence Welch, and is taken from the band’s forthcoming compilation album Honk.
Honk will be released on April 19, and will draw tracks from every Stones album recorded between 1971 – 2016, while the deluxe 3CD edition will 10 bonus live tracks including Dead Flowers, recorded with Brad Paisley in Philadelphia in 2013 and Bitch, featuring Foo Fighters leader Dave Grohl, recorded on the Stones’ 50 And Counting tour.
Read the full article here.
Explore eil.com… the world’s best online store for rare, collectable and out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987.
- Rolling Stones - Black And Blue - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $31.25, €28.00 (New Item) (arrived 05-Jun-2020 13:58)
ROLLING STONES Black & Blue (1980 UK 8-track LP, housed in a gatefold picture sleeve complete with 'studio engineer's notes' style card inner. The sleeve shows only minor wear with a small glue spot to a back corner & the vinyl is Near Mint CUN59106)
- Rolling Stones - Rewind (1971-1984) - square sticker - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $18.75, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 05-Jun-2020 13:53)
ROLLING STONES Rewind - 1971-1984 (1984 UK 12-track LP compilation, complete with lyric inner & picture sleeve with square song hype sticker attached to the front & a Factory Sample sticker on the back for review before release. The sleeve is Very Good & has a 1" hairline split in the top edge & a small half inch paper split bottom right, yet the vinyl more than makes up for it being near 'as new'! CUN1)
- Rolling Stones - The Rolling Stones No. 2 - 80s - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $31.25, €28.00 (New Item) (arrived 04-Jun-2020 14:44)
ROLLING STONES The Rolling Stones No. 2 (1982 UK MONO issue of the 1964 12-track vinyl LP on the red boxed Decca label, glossy picture sleeve. The sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear with some age yellowing at the edges & the vinyl remains in excellent condition with few signs of play LK4661)
- Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold - 2nd - EX - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £15.00, $18.75, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 04-Jun-2020 07:50)
ROLLING STONES Rolled Gold (1976 UK second issue 28-track double vinyl LP compilation on the black & silver Decca label, gatefold picture sleeve with Decca Record Company address inside. The sleeve shows signs of shelfwear with some light edgeand ringwear, whilst the vinyl shows only the lightest signs of play ROST1/2)
- Rolling Stones - Some Girls - Ex - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $18.75, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 01-Jun-2020 12:26)
ROLLING STONES Some Girls (1989 UK issue of the 1978 10-track LP, housed in a redesigned non die-cut picture sleeve with picture insert. The sleeve shows some minor wear and the vinyl has only light signs of play)
- Rolling Stones - Slow Rollers - Ex - UK - vinyl LP - £20.00, $25.00, €22.40 (New Item) (arrived 01-Jun-2020 10:13)
ROLLING STONES Slow Rollers - Ex (1981 UK 14-track compilation LP, issued as part of the 'Rock Echoes' series. The glossy picture sleeve displays some minor wear and discolouring and the vinyl shows little sign of play TAB30)
- Rolling Stones - Going To A Go Go - Dutch - 12" vinyl - £30.00, $37.50, €33.60 (New Item) (arrived 29-May-2020 15:21)
ROLLING STONES Going To A Go Go (1982 Dutch 12" vinyl single, also including Beast Of Burden, both recorded live on their 1981 US tour. The glossy picture sleeve displays a little edge & corner wear, whilst the vinyl looks barely played 1C052Z64820)
- Rolling Stones - Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! [Collectors Super Deluxe Edition] - Sealed - US - vinyl box set - £145.00, $181.25, €162.40 (Back In Stock) (arrived 28-May-2020 11:55)
ROLLING STONES Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! (2009 US issue 40th Anniversary Collectors Super Deluxe Edition Multi-Format set comprised of a 27-track triple LP pressed on 180gram Audiophile Quality virgin vinyl featuring the original 1970 albumrecorded live at Baltimore's Civic Center on 26th November 1969 and New York's Madison Square Garden on 27th & 28th November 1969; five previously unreleased recordings from MSG and twelve previously unreleased tracks from supporting artists BBKing and Ike & Tina Turner. If that isn't enough, the final side of the third disc is etched with the iconic album artwork and replica signatures. The same audio content is also featured on three CDs, with a Region 1 NTSC DVD containing live & backstage footage from Madison Square Garden, scenes of Keith Richards in the studio and footage of the album cover shoot. The 12.5" x 12.5" two-piece picture box does display a little shelfwear splitting to the bottom edge of the bottom half of the box however, the hype-stickered shrinkwrap remains sealed and all contents remain 'AS NEW' complete with the 56-page collectors book and a 1969 tour poster postcard!)
- Rolling Stones - Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out - Japanese - vinyl LP - £40.00, $50.00, €44.80 (New Item) (arrived 28-May-2020 11:38)
ROLLING STONES Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out (1988 Japanese London label issue of the 1970 10-track vinyl LP recorded live at Madison Square Gardens, New York in November 1969; picture sleeve including 4-page insert with lyrics, Japanese text biography and UK/US discography, plus 'Rolling Stones 25' Anniversary obi-strip. The sleeve shows minimal wear, whilst the vinyl looks barely played L18P1811)
- Rolling Stones - Made In The Shade - Japanese - vinyl LP - £35.00, $43.75, €39.20 (New Item) (arrived 28-May-2020 10:45)
ROLLING STONES Made In The Shade (Scarce 1975 Japanese Warner/Pioneer label 10-track LP, housed in its picture sleeve complete with picture inner, biography/lyric insert and discography obi-strip. The sleeve reveals only the lightest of 'foxing'in places, otherwise superb whilst the vinyl looks barely played P-8575S)