The song features Mick Jagger duetting with Florence And The Machine singer Florence Welch, and is taken from the band’s forthcoming compilation album Honk.
Honk will be released on April 19, and will draw tracks from every Stones album recorded between 1971 – 2016, while the deluxe 3CD edition will 10 bonus live tracks including Dead Flowers, recorded with Brad Paisley in Philadelphia in 2013 and Bitch, featuring Foo Fighters leader Dave Grohl, recorded on the Stones’ 50 And Counting tour.
Read the full article here.
Explore eil.com… the world’s best online store for rare, collectable and out of print Vinyl Records, CDs & Music memorabilia since 1987.
- Rolling Stones - More Hot Rocks - Virgin Vinyl - US - 2-LP vinyl set - £35.00, $47.60, €39.20 (New Item) (arrived 06-Mar-2021 14:45)
ROLLING STONES More Hot Rocks - Big Hits & Fazed Cookies (1986 Dutch Abkco 25-track double LP digitally remastered from the original master tapes & pressed on 100% Virgin Vinyl, gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve shows minimal wear & the vinyl is near mint)
- Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women - Japanese - 7" vinyl - £50.00, $68.00, €56.00 (New Item) (arrived 02-Mar-2021 09:31)
ROLLING STONES Honky Tonk Women (1969 Japanese yellow London label wide centred 7" vinyl single, also including You Can't Always Get What You Want. Comes with the original textured picture sleeve complete with lyric insert for both songs TOP-1422)
- Rolling Stones - Aftermath - 1st - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £295.00, $401.20, €330.40 (Back In Stock) (arrived 26-Feb-2021 19:42)
ROLLING STONES Aftermath (Rare 1966 UK first issue unboxed Decca logo red 'ffrr' label MONO 14-track LP, front laminated picture sleeve. This was their fourth British studio album and the first full-length release by the band to consist exclusively of Mick Jagger/Keith Richards compositions, also the first Rolling Stones album to be recorded entirely in the United States. This copy remains in superb condition LK4786) See 'More Info' for specific condition details ...
- Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang - Sealed - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £195.00, $265.20, €218.40 (New Item) (arrived 01-Mar-2021 10:09)
ROLLING STONES A Bigger Bang (2005 UK & European issue 16-track double LP pressed on Heavyweight Vinyl & produced by Don Was & The Glimmer Twins, including the singles Streets Of Love, Rough Justice & Rain Fall Down, along with two songs featuring Keith Richards on lead vocal; housed in a deluxe gatefold picture sleeve with lyric inners. This example remains factory sealed from new, and remains in an unplayed condition V3012)
- Rolling Stones - Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! - 180gm - Sealed - UK - vinyl LP - £29.99, $40.79, €33.59 (New Item) (arrived 01-Mar-2021 10:11)
ROLLING STONES Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! (2003 UK limited edition DSD remastered issue of their classic 1970 10-track vinyl LP recorded live at New York's Madison Square Garden on 27th & 28th November 1969, housed within the picture sleeve which remains sealed in its original shrinkwrap)
- Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed - 180gm Vinyl - Sealed - UK - vinyl LP - £39.99, $54.39, €44.79 (New Item) (arrived 01-Mar-2021 10:12)
ROLLING STONES Let It Bleed (2003 UK limited edition 9-track DSD remastered [Direct Stream Digital/Super Bit Mapping Direct] LP issue of their eighth UK studio album, pressed on 180gram Heavyweight Vinyl and including the title track single. Housed in a picture sleeve replicating the original release, and remains sealed in the hype-stickered shrink)
- Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet - Sealed - UK - vinyl LP - £39.99, $54.39, €44.79 (New Item) (arrived 01-Mar-2021 10:13)
ROLLING STONES Beggars Banquet (2003 UK issue limited edition 10-track vinyl LP digitally remastered from the original master recordings, the seventh British and ninth American studio album by the English rock band originally released in 1968featuring the classic Street Fighting Man, housed in the gatefold picture sleeve which remains sealed within its original custom-stickered shrinkwrap)
- Rolling Stones - Black And Blue - picture label - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $34.00, €28.00 (New Item) (arrived 01-Mar-2021 13:47)
ROLLING STONES Black And Blue (1976 UK 8-track vinyl LP with picture label, including the singles Fool To Cry and Hot Stuff. The gatefold picture sleeve shows a little wear and comes with the printed bevel cornered inner. The vinyl shows just a few light paper scuffs or cosmetic hairlines, almost certainly from removal of the disc from its heavy card inner than excessive use as it appears seldom played, grading Excellent overall COC59106)
- Rolling Stones - Come On - 400 Yen - Japanese - 7" vinyl - £95.00, $129.20, €106.40 (New Item) (arrived 02-Mar-2021 09:29)
ROLLING STONES Come On (Rare 1966 Japanese wide centred mustard yellow 'ffrr' London label 7" single manufactured by King Record, also including I Want To Be Loved, complete with the unique wraparound picture insert with Japanese/English lyrics inside, with an advert for other releases & '¥400' price point on the reverse. The insert shows minimal wear whilst the vinyl shows very little signs of play TOP-1014)
- Rolling Stones - Rolling Stones Volume 8 - Japanese - 7" vinyl - £95.00, $129.20, €106.40 (New Item) (arrived 02-Mar-2021 09:35)
ROLLING STONES Rolling Stones Volume 8 (Original 1970 Japanese 3-track London 'Elite Series' black & silver label vinyl 7" EP includes Honky Tonk Woman, Let It Bleed and You Can't Always Get What You Want. Housed in a picture sleeve with scalloped flipbacks and Japanese text biography and notes printed on the reverse, complete with English lyric insert. The sleeve has only a few minor storage marks & signs of age, whilst the vinyl shows only light signs of play. A really nice exampleof this almost fifty year old single LS-232)