From Planet Rock.
Alice Cooper has shared his new song ‘Don’t Give Up’, which offers a pertinent message of hope in the face of these turbulent times.
Alice Cooper wrote and recorded the track from isolation in his home where he is working to complete his upcoming new studio album.
Produced by studio wizard Bob Ezrin, the song melds spoken words with a rousing chorus and directly references the coronavirus crisis we’re all going through.
Alice says of the rousing song of positivity: “Don’t Give Up” is a song about what we’ve all been going through right now and about keeping our heads up and fighting back together.
“This video wouldn’t have been possible without you – and who knows, you might be in it!
“And whatever you do – Don’t Give Up!”
At the end of April, Alice asked his loyal fans to take part in the video that he and his band members were filming separately during quarantine.
Astonishingly, over 20,000 fans got back with images of themselves holding up placards emblazoned with messages of unity, and a select number appear in the final video.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstein - UK - 12" picture disc - £20.00, $27.60, €23.40 (New Item) (arrived 03-Sep-2021 16:07)on September 19, 2021 at 11:24 pm
ALICE COOPER Feed My Frankenstein (1992 UK limited edition 4-track 12" Picture Disc single taken from the Wayne's World movie soundtrack, also includes Burning Our Bed, Poison & Only My Heart Talkin'. The disc features the title track lyrics on the back & comes housed in a clear pvc sleeve. The sleeve shows minimal wear whilst the disc looks barely played)
- Alice Cooper - Love It To Death - 2nd - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $34.50, €29.25 (New Item) (arrived 02-Sep-2021 14:21)on September 19, 2021 at 11:24 pm
ALICE COOPER Love It To Death (1973 UK second issue of the 1971 9-track LP on the green WB label, including the classic I'm Eighteen, internal pocket gatefold sleeve with censored group artwork on the front. The sleeve shows some shelfwear with a bit of edge scuffing, the vinyl shows some faint hairline scuffs but remains in excellent condition with few signs of play K46177)
- Alice Cooper - Welcome To My Nightmare - Clear Vinyl - Sealed - UK - vinyl LP - £24.99, $34.49, €29.24 (New Item) (arrived 02-Sep-2021 12:32)on September 19, 2021 at 11:24 pm
ALICE COOPER Welcome To My Nightmare (2021 UK/EU limited edition 11-track LP pressed on Clear Vinyl, his 1975 classic first solo 'shock rock' album featuring Only Women Bleed and Welcome To My Nightmare. Picture sleeve with hype sticker, factory sealed)
- Alice Cooper - Detroit Stories - Purple Vinyl - Sealed - German - 2-LP vinyl set - £49.99, $68.99, €58.49 (New Item) (arrived 01-Sep-2021 16:43)on September 19, 2021 at 11:24 pm
ALICE COOPER Detroit Stories (2021 German Amazon exclusive limited edition 15-track double LP pressed on Purple Vinyl, the twenty-first solo and twenty-eighth overall studio album from the legendary singer/ songwriter which was recorded in Detroit in 2021. The vinyl is BRAND NEW unplayed housed in the gatefold picture sleeve which remains sealed within its original shrink)
- Alice Cooper - School's Out - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £25.00, $34.50, €29.25 (New Item) (arrived 31-Aug-2021 07:27)on September 19, 2021 at 11:24 pm
ALICE COOPER School's Out (Classic 1972 UK 9-track LP on the green WB label, housed in a fold-out die-cut school desk sleeve with intact die-cut sections. The sleeve shows some minor wear & the vinyl remains in Excellent condition with light evidence of play only K56007)