From Planet Rock.
Alice Cooper has shared his new song ‘Don’t Give Up’, which offers a pertinent message of hope in the face of these turbulent times.
Alice Cooper wrote and recorded the track from isolation in his home where he is working to complete his upcoming new studio album.
Produced by studio wizard Bob Ezrin, the song melds spoken words with a rousing chorus and directly references the coronavirus crisis we’re all going through.
Alice says of the rousing song of positivity: “Don’t Give Up” is a song about what we’ve all been going through right now and about keeping our heads up and fighting back together.
“This video wouldn’t have been possible without you – and who knows, you might be in it!
“And whatever you do – Don’t Give Up!”
At the end of April, Alice asked his loyal fans to take part in the video that he and his band members were filming separately during quarantine.
Astonishingly, over 20,000 fans got back with images of themselves holding up placards emblazoned with messages of unity, and a select number appear in the final video.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Alice Cooper - Killer - 1st - VG - UK - vinyl LP - £20.00, $27.20, €22.40 (New Item) (arrived 01-Mar-2021 15:37)on March 1, 2021 at 10:06 pm
ALICE COOPER Killer (1971 UK first issue 8-track vinyl LP including Under My Wheels, housed in a picture sleeve without calendar. The sleeve has some light edge scuffing, the vinyl looks barely played. A great play copy at an advantageous price K56005)
- Alice Cooper - School Days - French - 2-LP vinyl set - £25.00, $34.00, €28.00 (Back In Stock) (arrived 15-Jan-2021 07:41)on March 1, 2021 at 10:06 pm
ALICE COOPER School Days (1973 French 22-track double vinyl LP repackaging of the Pretties For You & Easy Action albums from 1970, in a unique gatefold picture sleeve. The sleeve displays some minor wear mostly to the edges, whilst the vinyl displays little evidence of play 66021)
- Alice Cooper - School's Out - 1980s - German - vinyl LP - £15.00, $20.40, €16.80 (New Item) (arrived 07-Jan-2021 12:14)on March 1, 2021 at 10:06 pm
ALICE COOPER School's Out (1980s German issue of the 1972 8-track LP, glossy picture sleeve. The sleeve displays some light edgewear, whilst the vinyl shows only light signs of play WB56007)
- Alice Cooper - Trash - Silver & Black 180 Gm - Sealed - UK - vinyl LP - £24.99, $33.99, €27.99 (New Item) (arrived 07-Jan-2021 17:46)on March 1, 2021 at 10:06 pm
ALICE COOPER Trash (2019 UK/EU limited edition 'Music On Vinyl' 10-track LP pressed on audiophile quality 180 Gram Heavyweight Silver & Black Marbled Vinyl. Originally released in 1989, with guest appearances from Jon Bon Jovi, Stiv Bators, Steven Tyler & Kane Roberts [who left Cooper's band in '88] and songwriting contributions from Joan Jett, Diane Warren, Jon Bon Jovi & Richie Sambora. Housed in an individually numbered picture sleeve with lyric insert, sealed within itscustom-stickered resealable bag MOVLP1862)***Limited to only 2,500 copies***
- Alice Cooper - Classicks - Red Vinyl - Numbered - UK - 2-LP vinyl set - £29.99, $40.79, €33.59 (New Item) (arrived 07-Jan-2021 18:06)on March 1, 2021 at 10:06 pm
ALICE COOPER Classicks (2019 UK/EU limited edition 'Music On Vinyl' 15-track Double LP pressed on Audiophile quality 180 Gram Heavyweight Translucent Red Vinyl, featuring classic's and live recordings, along with the song Fire, which was only available as a B-side. Complete with an illustrated credits insert, the vinyl is UNPLAYED housed in the picture sleeve which is individually silver number-embossed on the back and comes within an unopenedhype-stickered resealable bag!)***Limited to only 2000 copies***