Iron Maiden’s popular remastered CD series is set to continue next month with two live albums.
The band previously released four Digipak sets containing all of their studio work, and on June 19, the next two will be released and will feature Live After Death and Rock In Rio.
Live After Death was recorded at California’s Long Beach Arena in 1985 during Maiden’s spectacular World Slavery Tour in support of their fifth album Powerslave. The record also featured tracks recorded at London’s Hammersmith Apollo.
The Live After Death remaster will also come packaged in a specially designed box featuring a 1:24 scale figurine of Eddie rising from the grave, and a patch featuring the grim reaper.
Rock In Rio, meanwhile, was recorded in Brazil back in 2001 on the last night of Iron Maiden’s Brave New World Tour. A total of 100,000 witnessed the show, with millions more watching from home when it was broadcast globally on TV.
Rock In Rio will be presented across two CDs in fold-out packaging.
They were followed in March last year by Powerslave, Somewhere In Time, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son and No Prayer For The Dying, while last summer, Fear Of The Dark, The X Factor, Virtual XI and Brave New World were launched.
The fourth in the studio album series arrived late last year and contained Dance Of Death, A Matter Of Life And Death, The Final Frontier and The Book Of Souls.
EIL.COM Favourite Music Update Rare CDs, CD Singles, Rare Records, Vinyl Records, Albums and Music
- Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind - 1st - EX - UK - vinyl LP - £15.00, $18.45, €17.55 (New Item) (arrived 28-Nov-2022 12:41)on December 4, 2022 at 11:09 am
IRON MAIDEN Piece Of Mind (1983 UK 9-track LP with 'brain' picture labels & die cut card inner, including the classic tracks Where Eagles Dare, Flight Of Icarus and The Trooper, glossy gatefold picture sleeve with lyrics printed inside and no barcode on the back. The sleeve displays some minor general wear mostly to the edges, whilst the vinyl has only a few signs of play, overall an excellent example EMA800)
- Iron Maiden - Interview Picture Disc - Black Edge - UK - shaped picture disc - £35.00, $43.05, €40.95 (New Item) (arrived 18-Oct-2022 09:59)on December 4, 2022 at 11:09 am
IRON MAIDEN Interview (1988 UK 'Tell Tales' limited edition 'circular saw' shaped Picture Disc with a black edge, featuring an interview with Bruce Dickinson talking about life on the road with Iron Maiden TTS1004)
- Iron Maiden - Running Free - 1st - Card Sleeve - EX - UK - 7" vinyl - £40.00, $49.20, €46.80 (New Item) (arrived 12-Oct-2022 09:19)on December 4, 2022 at 11:09 am
IRON MAIDEN Running Free (1980 UK first issue 7" vinyl single with picture labels and intact four prong centre, also including Burning Ambition. Issued in the thick stock card flipback style picture sleeve which shows some light wear, the vinyl remains excellent with just a couple of light spindle marks to indicate play. Classic Maiden! EMI5032)
- Iron Maiden - Be Quick Or Be Dead - UK - 7" vinyl - £20.00, $24.60, €23.40 (New Item) (arrived 12-Oct-2022 09:41)on December 4, 2022 at 11:09 am
IRON MAIDEN Be Quick Or Be Dead (1992 UK injection moulded 7" vinyl single, also including Nodding Donkey Blues. The paper picture sleeve displays minimal shelfwear and the vinyl remains in EX condition with just light evidence of play EM229)
- Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast - Red Vinyl + P/S - EX - UK - 7" vinyl - £35.00, $43.05, €40.95 (New Item) (arrived 12-Oct-2022 10:32)on December 4, 2022 at 11:09 am
IRON MAIDEN The Number Of The Beast (1982 UK limited edition 7" single pressed on Red Vinyl with picture labels and intact four prong centre, also including Remember Tomorrow [recorded live in Italy]. Issued in the paper picture sleeve [which features the classic image of Eddie holding the decapitated head of Satan] which has some minor general wear to the edges and the back and the vinyl remains in excellent condition with just light signs of play EMI5287)